- All Courses
out of 5
based on 23
Overview of Java Script
- Where does Java Script Fit in?
- Comparing Products
- Comparing Java Script to Java
- The Purpose of Java Script
Building a Java Script Program
- Using Java Script in an HTML Document
- Hiding Java Script from old Web Browsers
- Text Formatting & Layout
- Hypertext Links & Anchors
Basic Syntax Used in Java Script Commands
- Overview of Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Concatenating String Variables
- Creating & Calling Function
- Sending Parameters to a Function
- Receiving Parameters out of a function
- Variable scope & Lifetime
- Functions Called by Events
Flow Control Structures
- If Structure
- If Else Structure
- For Loop
- While Loop
- For/in Structure
- Unary Operators
- Numeric Operators
- Logical Operators
- Converting to all Upper or Lower Case
- Index of
- Last Index of
- Char At
- Standard Java Script Functions
- Creating an Object
- Adding Functions to an Object
- Multiple Instances of an Object type
- Accessing the History Object
- Creating Buttons
- History.Go Method
- Creating a Date Object
- Setting the Date & Time by a Single String
- Separating Variables with Commas
- Displaying the Date & Time
- Time Zones
- Extracting the Date
- Extracting the Hrs
- Set Date Method
- Set Time
- Non-Data Object Functions
Using Objects like Arrays
- Creating an Array
- For Loop
- Loading a Web Page from the Clients Hard Drive
- Receiving a Document off the Web Server
- Anchors & Hypertext Links
- Tracking the on Click Event
- Button Objects
- Text Objects
- Text Area Objects
- Hidden Objects
- Check Box Objects
- Radio Button Objects
- Selecting Objects
- On Change Events
- The Cookie Property
- Setting the Cookie Property
- Static Calendar
- Dynamic Calendar
- Functions for Up-Dating the Calendar
- Assigning Values to the Dates of the Month
- Circumference Calculator Application
- Referencing Objects in Other Frame
- Event Calendar
Shopping Cart Application
- Order Entry on the Web
- Looking at the Parent Object
- Creating an Array of Objects
- Ordernow Function
- Order Form
- Trapping Empty Fields
- Finding Invalid Values
- Intercepting the Submit Button
Using Java Applets
- Integrating Java Applets with HTML
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
TROY'S Placement Assistance
- TROY is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- TROY helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TROY conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TROY has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)