- All Courses
- Best Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai
Best Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai & Best Oracle PL/SQL Training Institute in chennai
out of 5
based on 23
TROY chennai provides Best Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. TROY Provides Best Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai. TROY is one of the most credible Oracle PL/SQL training institutes in chennai offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Oracle PL/SQL training courses. At TROY Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Oracle PL/SQL projects. TROY implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At TROY’s well-equipped Oracle PL/SQL training center in chennai aspirants learn the skills for Basics of PL/SQL, PL/SQL structures, Error checking exception handling, Boolean logic in PL/SQL, Cursors in PL/SQL, Dynamic SQL in PL/SQL, Stored procedures, functions and packages, Oracle PL/SQL Training on real time projects along with Oracle PL/SQL placement training. Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Oracle PL/SQL course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
TROY is the biggest Oracle PL/SQL training center in chennai with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at chennai Location. TROY in chennai prepares thousands of aspirants for Oracle PL/SQL at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Oracle PL/SQL training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
TROY chennai is one of the Best Oracle PL/SQL training institute in chennai with 100% placement support. TROY has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At TROY Oracle PL/SQL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
d fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai
Oracle PL-SQL Course Contents
Basics of PL/SQL:
- PL/SQL architecture
- PL/SQL and SQL*Plus
- PL/SQL Basics, Variables, Constants, data types & error handling
- PL/SQL wrapper utility
- Simple blocks
- Control structures
- PL/SQL records
- Recognizing the Basic PL/SQL Block and Its Sections
- Describing the Significance of Variables in PL/SQL
- Distinguishing Between PL/SQL and Non-PL/SQL Variables
- Declaring Variables and Constants
- Executing a PL/SQL Block
Error checking exception handling:
- Defining exceptions
- Using the when others clause
- Ensuring complete error checking
- Passing error messages to calling routine
Boolean logic in PL/SQL:
- Identifying the Uses and Types of Control Structures
- Constructing an IF Statement
- Constructing and Identifying Different Loop Statements
- Controlling Block Flow Using Nested Loops and Labels
- Using Logic Tables
- If-then-else structure
- Testing for numbers characters and Booleans
Cursors in PL/SQL:
- Cursor basics
- Using a cursor for a multi-row SQL query
Iteration in PL/SQL:
- Defining PL/SQL tables
- Reasons to use PL/SQL tables
- Populating a PL/SQL table
- Retrieving from a PL/SQL table
- Introduction to the dbms_sql package
- Creating a dynamic SQL statement
Nested blocks in PL/SQL:
- Introduction to the dbms_sql package
- Creating a dynamic SQL statement
Triggers in PL/SQL:
- Triggers and database events
- Defining a trigger
- Timing a trigger
- Enabling and disabling a trigger
Stored procedures, functions and packages:
- Basics of stored procedures
- Basics of functions
- Basics of packages
- Defining stored procedures & functions
- Function and stored procedures prototypes
- Passing arguments to functions and stored procedures
- Recompiling functions and stored procedures
- Pinning packages in the SGA with dbms_shared_pool.keep
- Package forward declaration
- Package dependency
- Package overloading
- Listing package information
Bulking in PL/SQL:
- Bulk queries
- Bulk DML (forall statement)
- Using cursor attributes
- Analyzing impact of bulk operations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose TROY for Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai
- Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Oracle PL/SQL training and placement in chennai with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Oracle PL/SQL training in chennai helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TROY Trainer's Profile for Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai
TROY'S Oracle PL/SQL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai
TROY'S Placement Assistance
- TROY is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- TROY helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TROY conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TROY has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TROY Course duration for Oracle PL/SQL Training in chennai
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)