Best CCNA Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech is the No.1 institute in Computer Hardware and Networking. Our institute has come up with the Best CCNA training course in Chennai for IT professionals and graduates allowing them to grab the best IT jobs.Our CCNA training institute in Chennai is a great step towards IT professionals and individuals to gain the right knowledge to enable them to pursue their career in the software field. We have a history of producing competent IT professionals ready to take on, manipulate, handle and drive IT networking systems in expert way. CCNA training in Chennai prepares you to understand the subject detail, tackle the most complex problems and acquire the skills required to maintain and troubleshoot sophisticated hardware issues.
Our institute is benchmarked along global levels and provides a better basis to grasp the knowledge. Our trainers teach the students up to date knowledge in computer networks to help you to stay informed about the latest technology in IT network. We also provide online technical test to evaluate you with the course. CCNA training course in Chennai has well experienced trainers who have 6+ industrial experiences, the course materials will provide for the students to secure their future with the best jobs in the IT industry.
While Chennai is relatively new to the world of information technology, the IT industry has been impacting the city’s economy rapidly. We are providing excellent CCNA training in Chennai with placement assistance offering a vast pool of job opportunities for the students. Our institute has hi-tech modern lab facilities and good infrastructure with reasonable fees structure. Troy Infotech is the leading CCNA training institute in Chennai providing 100% placement assurance.
CCNA certification is Cisco’s most popular certification training program and one of the tech industry’s most sought-after career credentials. Becoming CCNA certified is a distinctive first step toward a rewarding career as a network administrator or engineer in the current scenario. There are numerous Cisco training programs available at Troy Infotech with respect to Cisco networking.
CCNA training courses by Troy Infotech have been designed to cater to the evolving industry job roles & to enhance the skills required by networking professionals for managing highly advanced network solutions. This training course is suitable for professionals like Cloud Engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers. It also suits the freshers who is having interest in networking.
Key knowledge areas and skill sets covered in CCNA training course include the following:
CCNA Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Open Systems Interconnect Model (OSI) Introduction
- Physical Layer
- Data Link Layer Overview
- Mac Addresses
- MAC Address Table LAB
- Broadcast Domains
- Virtual Local Area Connections
- VLAN Configuration LAB
- Cisco IOS LAB -Part 1
- Cisco IOS LAB -Part 2-OS Modes
- Cisco IOS LAB -Part 3 with Changing the Router Log
- VLAN Domains
- Configure VLAN LAB
- Links on a Switch
- Trunk Configuration LAB
- Spanning Tree Protocol -Part 1
- Spanning Tree Protocol -Part 2 with Frame Behavior and BPU’s
- Spanning Tree Protocol -Part 3-Root Ports
- Per VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol
- Spanning Tree Protocol LAB
- Spanning Tree Enhancements
- Port Fast LAB
- VLAN Trunking Protocol
- VLAN Trunking Protocol LAB
- Network Layer Overview
- Classful IP Addressing
- Classless IP Addressing (Part 1)
- Classless IP Addressing (Part 2)
- Layer 3 – Encapsulation or Decapsulation and ARP
- IP Addressing LAB
- Serial Connections
- Serial Link LAB
- IP Routing Theory
- IP Routing LAB
- Static Routing
- Static Routing LAB
- Dynamic Routing
- Routing Information Protocol
- RIP configuration LAB
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing
- EIGRP Feasible Distance
- EIGRP Variance
- EIGRP LAB
- EIGRP Manual Summarization
- EIGRP Manual LAB
- Open Shortest Path First
- OSPF Neighbor States
- OSPF Areas and LSA Types
- OSPF LAB
Module 5 – Layer 4 Transport
- Transport Layer Overview
- Access Control Lists
- Standard Access Lists LAB
- Access Lists LAB
- Extended Access Lists LAB
- User Datagram Protocol
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Network Address Translation
- Network Address Translation LAB
- Port Address Translation
- Port Address Translation LAB
- Static NAT
- Static NAT LAB
Module 6 – Additional Layers and Protocols
- Point to Point Protocol
- Point to Point Protocol LAB
- CHAP LAB
- Cisco Discovery Protocol LAB
- Frame Relay
- Frame Relay LAB
- PPP Frame Relay LAB
- IPv6 Intro
- EUI 64 IPv6 Addressing
- Configure EUI 64 Address
- Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- IPv6 OSPF LAB
- IPv6 EIGRP LAB
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol
- Router Boot Sequence
Take A Look At Our CCNA Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend CCNA Training Course?
- Pre-sales and post-sales network engineers
- Network Engineers
- Networking Administrators
- Networking Specialists
- Network Support Specialists
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- System Engineers
Why CCNA Training?
- The CCNA certificate validates a professional ability to understand, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium level concepts.
- Routed networks and also verification includes the implementation of connections via remote sites by using WAN.
- More job opportunities for Networking, Networking Security, etc available now a days.
- You will get High salary Jobs in this domain.
What will you learn?
- Explain on how a computer network works and the way it interacts with networked devices
- Configure, and verify the switch with VLAN & interswitch communications
- Implement the IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet detailed network requirements.
- Verify, Configure and troubleshoot routing and router operations on the current Cisco devices.
- Identify the network security threats and describe those threat mitigation methods & counter measures.
- Describe and perform the suitable tasks for wireless local area network administration.
- Setup and verify the (WAN) links and execute the proper methods for connecting to the wide area network.
- Instrument and support the Network Address Translation (NAT) and Access Control Lists (ACL).
What are the Career Opportunities available in CCNA?
- Lead Networking Engineer – CCNA
- Senior Networking Engineer – CCNA
- CCNA Certified Linux and Network Admin
- Linux System Administrator
- System Administrator
- System Security
- Security System Engineer
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning The CCNA Training Course?
- Basic Windows navigation and keyboard literacy skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP addressing knowledge