Best Citrix Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech provides the best Citrix training in Chennai. It is highly helpful for the students to transform into professional peoples. We are the best rated training institutes in Chennai providing Citrix courses.Training includes courses like Setup Infrastructure Components, Hypervisor, Xen Desktop,etc. It implements not only learning sessions but also includes full practical sessions in Citrix. You will get the full exposure in Citrix concepts.Our Citrix training institute in Chennai is providing best Citrix training with 100% job assistance. More students are placed as professionals in TOP MNC’s.
Our Citrix training course in chennai includes best training sessions given by the qualified Citrix certified professionals. The training classes are conducted according to the convenience of the students. It includes both weekdays and weekend classes.Our Troy Infotech’s Citrix training center in Chennai is conducted by Citrix specialists.Become an expert in Citrix after the training given by our Citrix Certified professionals.Troy Infotech the No.1 Citrix Training Institute providing the excellent Citrix training in Chennai with placement for students to enter into the IT field.
At the end of the Citrix training, students will be able to:
Citrix Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- XenApp Editions
- XenApp Features
- XenApp Architecture
- XenApp Components
- Single and Multiple Farm Environments
- XenApp Servers: Session host-only and Controllers
- Data Store
- Data Storage Updates and the Local Host Cache
- Independent Management Architecture
- Data Collectors
- Data Collector Election
- Additonal XenApp Components
- To License XenApp
- Licensing Communication
- License Communication Process
- License Types
- Citrix License Server
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Remote Desktop Licensing
- Additional Licensing Considerations
- License Administration Console
- Port Configuration
- Delegated Administrators in the License Administration Console
- Installing Licensing
- Manual Installation and Configuration
- Removing Licensing
- License Server Considerations
- License File Management
- Obtaining License Files
- To Add License Files
- Subscription Advantage
- High Availability Considerations
- Additional License Server Processes
- License Server Clustering
- XenApp Server Role Manager
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Installation Decisions
- Server Configuration Tool
- Dyamic Data Center Provisioning
- Role-based Uninstall
- XenApp Configuration Options
- Which Farm or Zones Will Be mostly used in the Environment?
- Which Server Will Be actually used as the License Server?
- Which Database Engine Will Be mostly Used for the Data Store Database?
- Will Shadowing Be Enabled?
- On Which Port Will the Citrix XML Service Run?
- When Will we Add Users to the Local Remote Desktop Users Group?
- Will Pass-through Authentication to Be Used in the Environment?
- Will Information in the Data Store and Configuration Logging Databases be actually Protected with IMA Encryption?
- Web Interface Installation Decisions
Configuring XenApp administration
- installing and configuring web interface
- configuring xenapp administration
- installing and configuring web interface
- delivering applications and content
- streaming applications
- configuring policies
- configuring load management
- optimizing the user experience
- configuring printing
- securing xenapp
- monitoring xenapp
Understanding XenDesktop 7.5 Architecture
- Understanding the XenDesktop Architecture
- XenDesktop Desktop Virtualization Technologies » Infrastructure Components
- Citrix Components
- Designing a XenDesktop Implementation
- Design Document
Setting Up the Hypervisor
- Setting Up the Hypervisor
- Installing the Hypervisor
- Installing the Hypervisor Management Console
- Con guring the Hypervisor
- Creating Templates
- Creating a Windows 7 Template – Reinforcement Exercise
Setting Up Infrastructure Components
- Setting Up the Infrastructure Components
- Setting Up the Domain Controller
- Setting Up the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Setting Up a Certificate Authority
- Setting Up the File Server
- Setting Up SQL Server 2012
- Identify Components – Reinforcement Exercise
Setting Up Citrix Components
- Setting Up Citrix Components
- Installing the License Server
- Setting Up the Delivery Controller
- Installing a Second Controller
- Setting Up the Citrix Universal Printer
- Setting Up StoreFront
- Setting Up NetScaler
- Setting Up Receiver
- Scanning an Endpoint for a File – Reinforcement Exercise
Setting Up XenDesktop 7.5 Resources
- Con guring XenDesktop Resources
- Setting Up Resources
- Preparing the Master Virtual Machine
- Setting Up a Windows Server Master Image
- Setting Up a Windows Desktop Master Image
- Creating a Machine Catalog
- Creating a Delivery Group
- Setting Up Citrix Pro le Management
- Reinforcement Exercise – Creating Delivery Groups
Setting Up Policies
- Setting Up Policies
- Installing the Group Policy Management Role
- Configuring Printing Policies
- Configuring Remote Assistance
- Configuring the End User Experience
- Mapping Network Drives
- Configuring USB Drive Mapping
- Prioritizing the Policies
- Changing the Priority of the Policy
- Testing the Resultant Set of Policy
- Troubleshooting Issues with Policies
Configuring Provisioning Services
- Configuring Provisioning Services
- Provisioning Services Architecture
- Adding a Second Provisioning Services Server
- Installing Provisioning Services and Joining the Farm
- Configuring the vDisk
- Installing the Virtual Delivery Agent
- Assigning the vDisk to a Target Device
- Creating the Machine Catalog
- Creating the Delivery Group
Take A Look At Our Citrix Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend?
- Web designers and developers
- System administrators
- Citrix engineers
- Citrix systems managers
- Business analysts
- Cloud, infrastructure and virtualization architects
- Mobile designers
- Network operations manager
Why this Course?
- Citrix actually equips to deliver apps and virtual desktops to end-user devices, helping to empower a modern, mobile workforce. This actually makes the MNC’s to prefer Citrix.
- It is a Niche skill which is expected by the industry.
- More job opportunities are available after the completion of this course.
- You will get High salary Jobs in this domain.
What will you learn?
- Understanding and configuring the most popular Citrix technologies, including XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer and NetScaler
- Implementing and maintaining server, application and desktop virtualization
- Managing cloud computing technologies, including open source products
What are the Career Opportunities available in Citrix?
- Technology Leader – Cloud
- Escalation Engineer-Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Gateway Architect-Netscaler
- Citrix Administrator
- Window Server Associate
- Systems Analyst
- Enterprise Cloud Data Analyst
- Network Systems Administrator
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning The Citrix Training Course?
- An understanding of server, desktop with application virtualization concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 like Active Directory, Domains, Groups and User Accounts, Organizational Units, Group Policy Objects is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server 2012.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, etc.) knowledge.
- Basic storage knowledge
- Familiarity with at least one hypervisor including XenServer, Hyper-V, or vSphere.
- Basic understanding of the different types of profiles like local, roaming, mandatory.