Best Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai is organized by Troy Infotech. Troy Infotech is a leading Industrial training institute in Chennai. We provide most of the learning environments for leading cloud computing services at an affordable price. Troy Infotech, the best Cloud Computing training institute in Chennai offers the best technical IT training in Cloud Computing. We provide basic and advanced level Cloud Computing Training Course in Chennai with proper practical oriented knowledge. At Troy Infotech, Cloud Computing Training is offered by industry experts who are having 8-10 Yrs. of experience. Troy Infotech is an eminent company in the field of training services along with being the best Cloud Computing Training in Chennai provider in the industry. One can able to gain practical knowledge through live project training and in-depth knowledge of various modules and concepts on Cloud Computing Training in Chennai at Troy Infotech. We offer theoretical and practical sessions to learn how to deal with the difficulties that might be faced when entering the reality of the IT sector.
The course curriculum for Cloud Computing has been designed by technology experts which instigates professionalism among trainees in which they can apply it in their chosen field of work. Our Course content includes Cloud Computing Overview and History, Cloud Computing Fundamentals, Managing and Securing Cloud Services, Working with Cloud-Based Storage, Exploiting Software a A Service (Saas), Delivering Platform As A Service (Paas), Deploying Infrastructure As A Service (Iaas), Fundamental Cloud Architecture, Fundamental Cloud Security, Advanced Cloud Security, Fundamental Cloud Virtualization, Advanced Cloud Virtualization, Cloud computing on real time projects along with Cloud computing placement training. Every year, we train thousands of students around the world in Cloud Computing based on the needs and requirements of each and everyone. We provide Cloud Computing training in Chennai with placement assistance for all which helps trainees to get placed in top companies worldwide. We conduct sessions on all weekdays of the day and special session can also be scheduled on weekends. We also offer accelerated training programs for students and professionals who want to upgrade immediately.
Cloud computing is an IT service delivery system in which information is retrieved from the Internet through Web applications and tools rather than through a direct connection to the server. Cloud based storage allows to back up files to a remote database instead of keeping them on a proprietary hard disk or local storage device. Thus, cloud computing will be very important in the years to come.In general, three features of cloud computing are common to all cloud providers. The backend of the application (especially the hardware) is fully managed by a cloud provider. A user only pays for the services used (memory, processing time and bandwidth, etc.). Services are evolving.
Many advances in cloud computing are closely related to virtualization. The ability to pay on demand and evolve rapidly is largely a result of the ability of cloud computing vendors to pool resources that can be shared among multiple customers. It is common to classify cloud services as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS).Troy Infotech is the renowned training institute providing one of the best Cloud Computing Training Course in Chennai. Don’t loose any opportunity that makes you to shine. Join our institute to achieve your career goals.
At the end of this course, you will be familiar & expert with the following learning objectives:
- Cloud administrator
- Team member
Cloud Computing Training Course Syllabus:
INTRODUCING CLOUD COMPUTING
- Grasping the Fundamentals
- Discovering the Cloud Value for Business
- Getting Inside the Cloud
- Developing Your Cloud Strategy
- The Highly Scaled Data Center in Advantages
- Explore the basics of scaling computer systems
- Checking the Cloud’s Workload Strategy
- Managing Data
- Discovering Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Understanding Abstraction and Virtualization
- Capacity Planning
- Exploring Platform as a Service
- Using Google Web Services
- Using Amazon Web Services
- Using Microsoft Cloud Services
MANAGING THE CLOUD
- Managing and Securing Cloud Services
- Governing the Cloud
- Virtualization and the Cloud
- Managing Desktops and Devices in the Cloud
- Service Oriented Architecture and the Cloud
- Managing the Cloud Environment
UNDERSTANDING SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
- Moving Applications to the Cloud
- Working with Cloud-Based Storage
- Using Webmail Services
- Communicating with the Cloud
EXPLOITING SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS)
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local software and hardware
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Performance with the ability to scale on demand and cost
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplify business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services
- Choosing a development platform
DELIVERING PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (PAAS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
DEPLOYING INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
FUNDAMENTAL CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
- Technology Architectural Layers of Cloud Environments
- Public and Private Cloud Technology Architecture
- laaS, PaaS and SaaS Technology Architecture
- Cloud Computing Mechanisms as part of Platform
- Bare-Metal and Elastic Disk Provisioning
- Broad Access, Multipath Resource Access and Intelligent Automation Engines
- Usage and Pay-as-You-Go Monitoring
- Platform Provisioning and Rapid Provisioning
- Resource Management and Real time Resource Availability
- Shared Resources, Resource Pools and Resource Reservation
- Self-Service and Usage and Administration Portals
- Workload Distribution and Service State Management
ADVANCED CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
- Elastic Environment
- Resilient Environment
- Multitenant Environment
- Direct I/O Access and Direct LUN Access
- Dynamic Data Normalization
- Zero Downtime and Storage Maintenance Window
- Load Balanced Virtual Servers
- Burst In, Burst Out and Cloud Bursting
- Cloud Balancing
- Redundant Storage and Storage Workload Management
- Elastic Resource Capacity, Elastic Disk Provisioning and Elastic Network Capacity
- Intra-Storage and Cross-Storage Device Vertical Tiering
- Service Load Balancing and Load Balanced Virtual Switches
- Hypervisor Cluster
- Dynamic Failure and Recovery
- Synchronized Operating State
- Resource Reservation
FUNDAMENTAL CLOUD SECURITY
- Cloud Security Basics
- Common Cloud Security Mechanisms
- Cloud Security Threats and Threat Categorization Methodology
- Identification and Treatment of Common Threats
- Cloud Network Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Securing Network Connections and Cloud Authentication Gateways
- Collaborative Monitoring and Logging, Independent Cloud Auditing
- Access Management Patterns and Cloud Identity and Supporting Mechanisms
- Federate and enable secure interoperability among cloud users
- Trust Assurance Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Trust Attestation and Establishing Trustworthiness
ADVANCED CLOUD SECURITY
- Cloud Service Security Patterns and Supporting Mechanisms
- Virtual Machine Platform Protection Patterns
- Considerations for Setting Up Secure Ephemeral Perimeters
- Trusted Cloud Resource Pools and Access Control
- Cloud Data Breach Protection and Permanent Data Access Loss Protection
- Isolated Trust Boundaries
- The Attack Lifecycle and the Security Lifecycle
- Proactive Mitigation vs. Incidence Response
- Threats, Vulnerabilities, Impacts from Exploitation
- Threat Modelling, Threats and Mitigations
- Fundamental Cloud Storage
- Fundamental Storage Concepts
- Disk Storage Concepts
- File Systems & Volume Management
- I/O & Capacity
- Types of Storage
- Storage Levels
- Basic Storage Infrastructure Components
- Backup Fundamentals
ADVANCED CLOUD STORAGE
- Cloud Consumer Storage Access Types
- HBA Replication
- IP and Non-IP Storage
- Fiber Channel over Ethernet and Fiber Channel Storage
- Front and Back-end Storage Device Components
- Storage Network Components
- HBAs FC
- LUN Presenting and LUN Expansion
- LUN, Device and Path Masking
- FC SAN (Fiber Channel Storage Area Network) Components
- FCoE and Converged Infrastructure
- Lossless Ethernet, Congestion Notification, Enhanced Transmission Selection
- IP SAN, FCIP and IP Storage Isolation
FUNDAMENTAL CLOUD VIRTUALIZATION
- A Brief history of Virtualization
- Virtualization Concepts and Definitions
- Traditional vs. Contemporary Virtualization
- 10 Virtualization Types
- 18 Virtualization Mechanisms
- Virtual Machines, Hypervisors Drill-Down
- vCPU, vRAM, vDisk, Virtual to Virtual Conversion
- Virtual Switches, Thick and Think Provisioning, NIC Teaming
- Service Virtualization ROI and Strategic Benefits
- Virtualization Considerations for Cloud Providers and Consumers
- Virtual Infrastructure , Resource Pooling and Management and Management
- Monitoring and KPIs
- Capacity Planning & Management Considerations
ADVANCED CLOUD VIRTUALIZATION
- Connectivity & Accessibility
- Performance & Capacity
- Failover & Recovery
- Migration & Relocation
Take A Look At Our Cloud Computing Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Cloud Computing Training Course?
- IT Management / IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Process Owners
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Service managers
- Software Developers / Engineers
- Security professionals
- Network specialists
- IT Project Managers
Why this Course?
- The following are the benefits of why Cloud Computing is mostly used in more MNC’s:
- It mainly reduces expenditure on technology infrastructure.
- It actually helps in achieving economies of scale.
- It also helps in monitoring projects more effectively.
- Less personnel training is only needed.
- It actually improves accessibility.
- It helps in reducing costs.
- It also improves flexibility.
- It is a Niche skill which is expected by the industry.
- More job opportunities are available after the completion of this course.
- You will get High salary Jobs in this domain.
What you will learn?
- You will understand the actual basics of cloud computing.
- You can be able to design, build and deploy cloud based solutions.
- Become proficient in AWS and Azure.
- Strong understanding of Containers and Microservices for architect applications.
- You will learn both the fundamental aspects of Big Data – Infrastructure & Analytics.
- You will become conversant with DevOps on Cloud.
- Tou will truly understand the power of cloud by working on multiple managed services.
What are the Career Opportunities available in Struts?
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Security Manager
- Cloud Administration
- Azure Cloud Systems Developer
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Cloud Computing Course?
- There are no formal prerequisites for training but still requires the students to have some knowledge about networking or basic OS prior to attending the class