Best Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech offers best Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai with most experienced professionals. We aware of the current industry needs and we are offering Data Science with SAS Training course in Chennai in more practical way. Our team of Data Science with SAS certified trainers offers Data Science with SAS Course in Classroom training & Data Science with SAS Online Training. We actually framed our syllabus for matching it with the real world requirements which is used by both beginner level & advanced level. Our training will be handled in both the weekdays & weekend’s program depends on student’s requirement.
Troy Infotech also offers Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai with One-to-One Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai. Every topic in this course provided by our Data Science with SAS Training institute in Chennai will be covered in mostly practical way with examples. We are the best Training Institute offering certification oriented best Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai. Our Data Science with SAS Training Course Fees is very less compared to others.
Troy Infotech, the Best Data Science with SAS Training Institute in Chennai provides Real-time and placement focused Data Science with SAS training in Chennai. We are providing the best Data Science with SAS Training in Chennai with placement assistance for students including proper Interview guidance.
Our team of trainers offers the best Data Science with SAS training for students with the real time projects. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements which suits both beginner & experienced professionals. The IT Professionals and Students from India and abroad who are unable to attend regular classes can attend our Data Science with SAS online training provided by Troy Infotech from their home in their convenient timings. This Data Science with SAS training program by Troy Infotech is basically aimed at educating students about the latest trends in Data Science with SAS.
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is the most widely used analytics language. Most of the industries and organizations using this SAS Language. In any Company or any industry decision making plays a key role in success. Nowadays Data science actually plays very important and vital role in decision making. Data science mainly emphasizes basic statistical concept to advanced analytics. Data science with SAS actually helps in Data Accessing, manipulating and modifying the Data. This Data could be used to get enhanced efficiency. By this Data science with SAS Training, you can be able to learn all the concepts in depth.
Data Science with SAS training at Troy Infotech provides an efficient way to learn the course completely and gain very good knowledge. This training course mainly focus on explaining all the topics by using sample examples for every topic hence allows the beginners to understand the course very easily. Troy Infotech’s Data Science with SAS training in Chennai will give you a complete knowledge of Data Science with SAS to start your professional career.
At the end of this course, you will be familiar & expert with the following learning objectives:
Data Science with SAS Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Overview of SAS
- Introduction and History of SAS
- SAS software solutions in various industries – Significance
- Demonstrate SAS Capabilities
Base SAS Fundamentals
- Explore SAS Windowing Environment
- SAS Tasks
- Working with SAS Syntax
- Create and submit a SAS sample program
Data Access & Data Transformation
- Accessing SAS Data libraries
- Getting familiar with SAS Dataset
Reading SAS data set
- Introduction to reading data
- Examine structure of SAS data set
- Understanding of SAS works
Reading Excel worksheets
- Using Excel data as input
- Creating a sample program to import and export excel sheets
Reading Raw data from External File
- Introduction to raw data
- Reading delimited raw data file (List Input)
- Using standard delimited data as input
- Using nonstandard delimited data as input
- Reading raw data aligned to columns which is Fixed or column input
- Reading of raw data with special instructions – Formatted input
Writing to an External file
- Writing the data values from SAS data set to an external file
Data transformations (Data step processing)
- Creating multiple output datasets from single SAS dataset
- Write observations to one or more SAS datasets
- Control which observations & variables to be written to output data
Creating subset of observations using
- Where condition
- Conditional processing using: IF statements
Processing Data Iteratively
- Iterative DO loop processing with END statement
- DO WHILE & DO UNTIL Statement
- SAS Array statement
- Creating and Accumulating total variable (Retain)
- Using Assignment statement
- Accumulation of totals for a group of data (BY group)
- Sorting SAS data sets
- Manipulating SAS data values
- Presentation of user-defined values /data/currency values by using FORMAT procedure
- SAS functions for manipulating char and num data
- Converting data type form char-to num and num-to-char
- SAS variables lists/ SAS variables lists range
- Debugging SAS program
- Accessing observations by creating index
Restructuring a SAS data set
- Rotating with the data step
- Using the transpose procedure
Combining SAS data sets
- One to one reading
- One to one merging (with non-matching)
- Match merging (Merging types with IN=option)
SAS Access & SAS Connect
- Validating and cleaning data
- Detect and correct syntax errors
- Examining data errors
Analysis & Presentation
Producing detailed /Summary Reports
- Freq Report
- Means Report
- Tabulate Report
- Proc report
- Summary report
- Univariate report
- Contents report
- Print report
- Compare proc
- Copy proc
- Datasets proc
- Proc append
- Proc delete
Generating Statistical Reports using
- Regression proc
- Uni/Multivariate proc
- Anova proc
Generating Graphical reports using
- Producing Bar and Pie charts (GCHART Proc)
- Producing plots (GPLOT Proc)
- Presenting Output Report result in:
- Text files
- HTML Files
- Introduction and overview of SQL procedure
- Proc SQL and Data step comparisons
- Proc SQL syntax overview
- Specifying columns/creating new columns
- Specifying rows/subsetting of rows
- Ordering or sorting data
- Formatting output results
- Presenting detailed data
- Presenting summarized data
- Non-correlated subqueries
- Correlated sub queries
SQL Joins (Combining SAS data sets by using SQL Joins)
- Introduction to SQL joins
- Types of joins with examples
- Simple to complex joins
- Choosing between data step merges with SQL joins
- Introduction to set operations
- Except/Intersect/Union/Outer union operator
Additional SQL Procedures features
- Creating views with SQL procedure
- Dictionary tables and views
- How to Interface Proc SQL with the macro programming language
- Creating and maintaining indexes
- SQL Pass-Through facilityto
SAS Macro Language
- Introduction to macro facility
- Generate SAS code using macros
- Macro compilation
- Creating macro variables
- Scope or macro variables
- Global/Local Macro variables
- User defined /Automatic Macro variables
- Macro variables references
- Combing macro variables references with text
- Macro functions
- Quoting (Masking)
- Creation of macro variables in Data step (Call SYMPUT Routine)
- How to obtain variable value during macro execution – SYMGET function
- Creation of macro variables during PROC SQL execution (INTO Clause)
- Creating a delimited list of values
- Macro parameters
- Strong Macro using Autocall Features
- Permanent storage and usage of stored compiled macro program
- SAS Macro debugging options to track problems
- Standard deviation
- Correlation Coefficients
- Linear regressions
Take A Look At Our Data Science with SAS Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Data Science with SAS Training Course?
- Any student or Professional those who are looking to build their career in Development or Data Scientist
- All Graduates are eligible to learn this course
- Analytics professionals who actually want to work with SAS
- IT professionals who are looking for a career switch in the fields of analytics
- Software developers who are interested in pursuing a career in analytics
Why this Course?
- Data Science with SAS is a leader in Data Science Platform which is used by most of the world’s top multinationals.
- Data Science with SAS professionals are actually earning very high salaries when compared with other technologies.
- With a number of job opportunities in Data Science with SAS, the people will get benefited from this Data Science with SAS course.
What you will learn?
- Full Depth Knowledge of Data Science with SAS.
- Decision Creation tree and can be able to analyze the Big Data.
- Can be able to work on Data Mining and Data Statistics.
- Exploration of visualizing the data more effectively and efficiently.
What are the Career Opportunities available in Data Science with SAS?
- Data scientist
- SAS Programmer
- Data analyst
- Cyber defense data scientist
- Statistical and clinical data management programmer
- Programmer Analyst