Best Docker Training in Chennai
Learn more advanced concepts and techniques in Docker with the training given by our Docker experts. Troy Infotech is providing the best Docker training in Chennai. The most effective syllabus for Docker is designed for the students at our training institute. You will gain the complete knowledge in UNIX/ Linux OS, Systems Administration and SDLC concepts in the Docker training course.
The training classes are conducted according to the convenience of the students. It includes both weekdays and weekend classes. The Batch size will be limited per session with good tech lab facilities. You can find more job opportunity in the Docker technology.
Our Docker training center in Chennai will provide you 100% assured job assistance in Docker. Our trained students in Docker are placed as professionals in TOP MNC’s. Our Troy Infotech’s Docker training course in Chennai is given by certified specialists. Join Troy Infotech and get the best Docker training in Chennai from our certified trainers. Troy Infotech, the No.1 Docker Training Institute providing the excellent Docker training in Chennai with placement for students to enter into IT field.
The open-source Docker virtualization technology is basically one of the most exciting innovations to enter the enterprise IT space in years. Docker is actually a container virtualization technology that offers the promise of a more efficient, lightweight approach for application deployment than most organizations are currently implementing.
This Docker training course given by Troy Infotech helps in offering the proficient learning experience for core technologies, which is relating to the Docker. It mainly comprises of understanding the automated installations and deployments. On the other hand, the behind the scene theory is also going to be explained, and concepts are likely to be demonstrated too in this training. You do not have to get along with any former Docker or DevOps knowledge over here, as this course will start from the basic level.
By the end of this Docker course, you would have learnt the following:
Docker Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Docker Introduction
- Docker architecture
- The underlying technology
- Installation of Docker
- Dockerizing applications
- Container usage
- Managing images
- Networking of containers
- Data in containers
- Contributing to the ecosystem
Getting Started with Docker
- An introduction to Docker
- Docker on Linux
- Differentiating between containerization and virtualization
- Installing the Docker engine
- Understanding the Docker setup
- Downloading the first Docker image
- Running the first Docker container
Working with Docker Containers
- Listing/searching for an image
- Pulling an image
- Listing images
- Starting a container
- Listing containers
- Looking at the logs of containers
- Stopping a container
- Deleting a container
- Setting the restart policy on a container
- Getting privileged access inside a container
- Exposing a port while starting a container
- Returning low-level information about a container
- Labeling and filtering containers
Working with Docker Images
- Creating an account with Docker Hub
- Creating an image from the container
- Publishing an image to the registry
- Looking at the history of an image
- Deleting an image
- Exporting an image
- Importing an image
- Building images using Dockerfiles
- Building an Apache image with a Dockerfile example
- Setting up a private index/registry
Network and Data Management for Containers
- Accessing containers from outside
- Managing data in containers
- Linking two or more containers
- Developing a LAMP application by linking containers
- Networking of multihost containers with Flannel
- Assigning IPv6 addresses to containers
Docker Use Cases
- Testing with Docker
- Doing CI/CD with the help of Shippable and Red Hat OpenShift
- Doing CI/CD with Drone
- Setting up PaaS with OpenShift Origin
- Configuration of Docker as a hypervisor driver for OpenStack
Docker APIs and Language Bindings
- Configuring the Docker daemon remote API
- Performing image operations using remote APIs
- Performing container operations using remote APIs
- Exploring Docker remote API client libraries
- Securing the Docker daemon remote API
- Benchmarking CPU performance
- Benchmarking disk performance
- Benchmarking network performance
- Getting container resource usage by using the stats feature
- Setting up performance monitoring
Docker Orchestration and Hosting Platforms
- Running applications with Docker Compose
- Setting up cluster with Docker Swarm
- Setting up CoreOS for Docker orchestration
- Scaling up and down inside a Kubernetes cluster
- Setting up WordPress with a Kubernetes cluster
- Set the Mandatory Access Control (MAC) with SELinux
- Helps in allowing the writes to volume mounted from the host with SELinux ON
- Remove the capabilities to breakdown
- Share the namespaces between the host and the container
Getting Help and Tips and Tricks
- Starting Docker in debug mode
- Building a Docker binary from the source
- Building images without using cached layers
- Building your own bridge for container communication
- Changing the default execution driver of Docker
- Selecting the logging driver for containers
- Getting real-time Docker events for containers
Take A Look At Our Datastage Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Docker Training Course?
- End Users
- IT admins
- Project Teams
- Web Developers
- Application Developers
- Aspirants who are aiming for a career in the prospective field.
Why this Course?
- Docker is basically an open platform for developers and sysadmins to create, ship, and run distributed applications.
- After completing this course, students will be able to build any application in any language with the help of using any toolchain. Dockerized applications are moreover totally handy & can run at anyplace like Windows laptops and OS which is highly preferred by MNC’s.
- The Docker Hub actually contains much more than 4,50,000 Dockerized applications. In 2016, Docker surpassed 4B container downloads.
- Docker has actually taken over key component parts of software development and by extension, DevOps. Therefore, highly advisable for software developers who want to stay relevant in the field to get a firm grip on this important technology.
- You will get more career opportunities in Docker.
- You will get high paid salary in Docker
What you will learn?
- Running containers on Docker platform
- Building images to run containers
- Hosting the private registries
- Setting up various networks to boot containers
- Working with Docker Remote API
- Managing a cluster of containers
- Setting up Continuous Integration with Docker
What are the Career Opportunities available in Docker?
- Software Engineer/senior Software Engineer – Docker
- Cloud Applications Architect – Docker
- Devops Engineer – Ansible/docker
- Devops Expert – AWS/ Docker
- Docker Engineer