Best ETL Testing Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech provides the best ETL testing training in Chennai. It is highly helpful for the students to transform into professional peoples. We are the best rated training institutes in Chennai providing ETL Testing courses. It also includes courses like DWH, ETL Testing, and Preparation of Test Cases. It implements not only learning sessions but also includes full practical sessions in ETL Testing. You will get the full exposure in ETL Testing concepts.
It includes best training sessions given by the qualified ETL certified professionals. The training classes are conducted according to the convenience of the students. It includes both weekdays and weekend classes. We are charging a reasonable course fees from the students as per their requirement with more discount options.
Our ETL Testing training institute in Chennai is providing best ETL Testing training course with 100% job assistance. More students are placed as professionals in TOP MNC’s. Our Troy Infotech’s ETL testing training center in Chennai is conducted by certified specialists. Troy Infotech, the No.1 ETL Testing training institute in providing the excellent ETL Testing training in Chennai with placement for the students.
ETL – Extract, Transform & Load is basically a process in Data Warehousing. ETL actually refers to, “Extraction of data from different applications” which is developed & supported by different vendors, managed & operated by different persons hosted on different technologies “into Staging tables- in which it Transform data from staging tables by applying a series of rules or functions – which may also include Joining and De-duplication of data, filtering and sorting the data using specific attributes, Transposing data, make business calculations etc – for deriving the data for loading into the destination system-Loading the data into the destination system, basically the data warehouse, which could further be used for business intelligence (BI) & reporting purposes.
Accuracy in data of the ETL process is critical as this underlying information influences business decisions & thereby its efficacy. ETL Testing mainly aims to deliver complete, repeatable & auditable test coverage of the ETL process.
Each major step of ETL process needs to be verified for uncovering data losses, transformation errors, output inaccuracies, integrity issues of data, mismatching of table balancing, application upgrade errors etc. Our training in ETL Testing given by Troy Infotech will transform all the students into IT professionals.
Following areas are targeted for ETL testing in this course:
ETL Testing Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture.
- ETL description & importance of ETL testing
- Explanation on how DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC or STLC in the ETL Projects
- What are the Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compared to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- There is no privileges for Testers to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approving requirements and preparing the Test plan for system
- Preparing the test cases with the help of design documents provided
- By the developer team
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices for creating quality documentations (Test plans, Test
- Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- Detecting the bugs in the ETL testing
- Reporting the bugs in the ETL testing
- Co-ordination with developer team for resolving the defects
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Workflow Manger
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
Take A Look At Our ETL Testing Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the ETL Testing Course?
- Project Managers
- Database Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals or ETL Developers
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Object Professionals
Why this Course?
- The Future of ETL Testing is actually very bright. ETL Tools like Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle data Integrator, IBM Infosphere Information Server, Microsoft SQL Server Integrated Service, SAS, etc. are in huge demand in the IT Industry and because of the popularity their major scope will increase in the future.
- ETL Development/Testing professionals can earn more in the IT industry.
- Lot of job opportunities are available in the market.
What you will learn?
- Data warehousing Concepts
- Data Acquisition
- Database Design
- SCD -Slowly Changing Dimension
- Basic Concepts in SQL in Oracle
- Different Types of Testing Techniques in ETL
- ETL Testing Concepts
- Documentation for ETL Testing Projects
What are the Career Opportunities available in ETL Testing?
- ETL Test Lead
- Senior Test Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- ETL Testing Engineer
- ETL Test Analyst
- ETL Tester
- ETL Tester – Data Integration Testing