Best Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech offers best Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai with most experienced professionals. We aware of the current industry needs and we are offering Excel & Advanced Excel Training course in Chennai in more practical way. Our team of Excel & Advanced Excel certified trainers offers Excel & Advanced Excel Course in Classroom training & Excel & Advanced Excel Online Training. We actually framed our syllabus for matching it with the real world requirements which is used by both beginner level & advanced level. Our training will be handled in both the weekdays & weekend’s program depends on student’s requirement.
Troy Infotech also offers Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai with One-to-One Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai. Every topic in this course provided by our Excel & Advanced Excel Training institute in Chennai will be covered in mostly practical way with examples. We are the best Training Institute offering certification oriented best Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai. Our Excel & Advanced Excel Training Course Fees is very less compared to others.
Troy Infotech, the Best Excel & Advanced Excel Training Institute in Chennai provides Real-time and placement focused Excel & Advanced Excel training in Chennai. We are providing the best Excel & Advanced Excel Training in Chennai with placement assistance for students including proper Interview guidance.
Our team of trainers offers the best Excel & Advanced Excel training for students with the real time projects. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements which suits both beginner & experienced professionals. The IT Professionals and Students from India and abroad who are unable to attend regular classes can attend our Excel & Advanced Excel online training provided by Troy Infotech from their home in their convenient timings. This Excel & Advanced Excel training program by Troy Infotech is basically aimed at educating students about the latest trends in Excel & Advanced Excel.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools for organizing, analyzing, modeling, and visualizing data. Microsoft Excel Proficiency is a highly desired skill-set in today’s complex business environment, one that can position you way ahead of your peers. Excel remains is basically the most powerful and easy to use tools when it comes to crunching data. Learning Excel in a proper, structured way can not only help you save time, but it will helps you in becoming better at your job and can give you time for focusing on things and people that matter.
Excel & Advanced Excel training at Troy Infotech provides an efficient way to learn the course completely and gain very good knowledge. This training course mainly focus on explaining all the topics by using sample examples for every topic hence allows the beginners to understand the course very easily. Troy Infotech’s Excel & Advanced Excel training in Chennai will give you a complete knowledge of Excel & Advanced Excel to start your professional career.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
Excel & Advanced Excel Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
BASIC EXCEL CONTENT
- Screen, Navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts Overview
- Understanding workbooks, worksheets, rows, columns, cells
- Various selection techniques
- Entering, Editing and Deleting Text, Numbers, Dates
- Using Auto Lists
- Moving and Copying data
- Inserting, Deleting and Hiding Rows & Columns
- Inserting, Deleting, Moving and Copying Sheets
- Using navigation techniques
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Excel’s Default Options
- Creating a Custom AutoFill List
- Creating a Custom Number Format
- Customizing Excel Review
MANAGING AND NAVIGATING LARGE WORKBOOKS
- Using Workbook Views
- Selecting and Switching Between Worksheets
- Splitting and Freezing a Window
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Hiding Rows, Columns, Worksheets, and Windows
- Working with Multiple Workbook Windows
- Creating a Template
- Managing Workbooks Review
CREATING AND EDITING FORMULAE
- Concept of Formulae
- Creating Formulae, Editing Formulae
- Bodmas : Mathematical Order
- Copying Formulae
- Using Functions including Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta
- Applying Absolute (Fixed) Referencing
- Relative Reference
- Absolute Reference
- Mixed Reference
- Moving Range Reference
FORMATTING AND PROOFING
- Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Borders, Alignment, etc
- Basic conditional formatting
- Copying and Clearing Formats
- Working with Styles
- Spell Check, Find & Replace and AutoCorrect
ADVANCED EXCEL CONTENT
IMPORT & EXPORT OF INFORMATION
- From Web Page
- Exporting to XML
- Creating Dynamic Dashboards and Reports by Using Data on Other Applications
- Using Text To Columns
WHAT IF ANALYSIS
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Analysis
- Data Tables
GROUPING & SUBTOTALS
- Number, Date & Time Validation
- Text Validation
- List Validation
- Handling Invalid Inputs
- Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation
- File Level Protection
- Workbook Level Protection
- Sheet & Cell Level Protection
- Setting Permissions for Specific Tasks
- Track changes
- Consolidating data with identical layouts
- Consolidating data with different layouts
- Consolidating data with different Sheets
- Creating Basic Conditional Formats
- Managing Conditions Created
- Dynamic Formatting using Formulas in Conditional Formatting
- Creating Simple Pivot Tables
- Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting
- Sorting based on Labels and Values
- Filtering based on Labels and Values
- Grouping based on numbers and Dates
- Drill-Down of Data
- GetPivotData Function
- Calculated Field & Calculated Items
CHARTS & PIVOT CHARTS
- Pie Charts / Line Charts/ Bar Charts
- Dual Axis Charts
- Dynamic Charting
- Other Advanced Charting Techniques
- Pie Charts / Line Charts/ Bar Charts
- Planning a Dashboard
- Adding Tables to Dashboard
- Adding Charts to Dashboard
- Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
Take A Look At Our Excel & Advanced Excel Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Excel & Advanced Excel Training Course?
- Entry to senior level managers
- Engineering/IT Graduates
- Management/Commerce Graduates
- Students those who are aspiring for entry-level jobs in any industry
Why this Course?
- Excel remains one of the most powerful and easy to use tools when it comes to crunching data which is highly preferred by the industry.
- More no. of job opportunities are available in the industry.
What you will learn?
- Mastering in Excel Functions and Formulas that save time and increases productivity
- Cut hours of labour using Pivot tables to analyze data
- Discovering new tools to share your work
- Finding new and more efficient ways to analyse data
- Adding colour and images to improve readability and get messages across to the audience more effectively
- Learning the tricks to produce professional charts and graphs
- Including diagrams in marketing reports and sales presentations to boost sales and readability
- Finding new ways to visualize data
- Reducing workload each month by automating repetitive tasks by using macros
- Importing data by using Power Pivot
What are the Career Opportunities available in Excel & Advanced Excel?
- Assistant Manager/ Manager – MIS (with Advance excel)
- Data Entry Operator/ Advance Excel Operator
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Service Management Specialist (excel)
- Process Associate – Advanced excel