Best Git and GitHub Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech delivers an in-depth best Git and GitHub training in Chennai. Students having Git and GitHub knowledge are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Git and GitHub training institute in Chennai like Troy Infotech to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and well experienced from the industry. At our Git and GitHub institute in Chennai, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus to meet the industry standards. During the Git and GitHub training course in Chennai, trainers create realistic situation for students and train them to work on it. In our Git and GitHub training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Git and GitHub training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech which equips participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At Troy Infotech, we consider students as our responsibility. Our responsibility will not be ended after completion of Git and GitHub course and certification. We are providing Git and GitHub training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule the placement drives and arrange interviews with different MNCs. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Git and GitHub training in Chennai with placement so that they achieve their career goals confidently. For that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure with smart classroom facilities.
We have kept a moderate Git and GitHub course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find our Git and GitHub training course duration more flexible. Git and GitHub course time is scheduled according to the student’s requirements & needs. Troy Infotech’s Git and GitHub course is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory with practical sessions for the students. Join the best Git and GitHub training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech to avail quick Git and GitHub coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Git and GitHub course.
Git and GitHub training program offers students a working knowledge of the key version control systems. Git is basically used in software development for managing changes made to the huge collection of information such as computer programs, websites, and documents. GitHub mainly goes a step beyond version control and source code management. It basically adds features such social networking, bug tracking, and wikis for projects. GitHub offers programmers, the ability for collaboration on projects on a grand scale and is considered the future of software development. Git and GitHub training offers an in-depth overview of all of the key concepts of these important tools.
Troy Infotech offers the best Git and GitHub training course in Chennai which helps to achieve the career goals of the participants.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
Git and GitHub Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Overview of the course
- Introduction of Version Control systems
- Git as VCS
- Git as service Hub
- Environment setup for Git
- Repository in Git
- Git Workflow
- Cloning a Repository
- Git pull
- Git add and commit
- Git push
- Merging repositories
- Git log
- Three levels of configuration
- Basic configuration settings
- Configuring line endings
- Configuring aliases
Getting Started with Git
- Creating your first Git repository
- Committing in Git
- Understanding a Git commit
- The benefits of the staging area
- Git log for viewing history
Getting Started with GitHub
- Creating a repository in GitHub
- Uploading your repo to GitHub
- Creating a repository after starting to code
- Creating the first commit
Files in Git—Renaming, Deleting and Ignoring
- How to rename a file in Git
- Deleting a file in Git
- Ignoring files using a .gitignore file
- Global gitexcludes and other Git ignore options
- Git ignore precedence
- Git commit -a
Branching, Merging and Rebasing
- Introducing branching
- Merging a branch
- Creating a fast forward merge
- Introducing recursive merges
- “No fast forward” recursive merges
- Resolving merge conflicts
- Another merge conflict example
- Git Diff
- Introducing rebasing
- Rebasing a branch
- Handling rebase conflicts
- Introducing “Git under the hood”
- Exploring the object store
- cat-file to explore object contents
- Git’s use of SHA1 hashes – Benefits
- How many new hashes included when Git acts as a content store?
- Understanding remotes and their configuration
- Configuring your push default
- Fetch versus pull
- Merge versus rebase on pull
Collaborating via GitHub
- Cloning a repository
- Forking a repository
- Contributing through a pull request from a fork
- Approving a pull request from a fork
- Use cases for fork based collaboration
- Single repo collaboration directly on master
- Single repo collaboration using feature branches
- Contributing to another feature branch
- Creation of a pull request within a single repo
- Collaborating on a pull request
- Merging in a pull request
Reviewing a Project on GitHub
- Getting an overview of a project on GitHub by using the README
- Getting more information about a project
- Introducing issues
- Closing an issue automatically with the help of a commit message
- Viewing project state through pulse and graphs
Configuring a Project on GitHub
- Basic configuration options and renaming a repo
- GitHub Pages
- Adding collaborators and integrations
- Configuring deploy keys
Tags and Releases
- Three types of tags
- Release tags versus release branches
- Cherry picking for reusing code across long running release branches
- Git stash for reusing code
- Push tags up to GitHub and using releases
How to Undo Almost Anything Using Git
- Private versus public history and git revert
- Don’t push too often
- Git commit –amend
- Git reset
- Introducing the reflog
- Rebase interactive
Take A Look At Our Git and GitHub Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Git and GitHub Training Course?
- Testing professionals
- Software professionals
- Contributors and enthusiasts of open source
- Architects and designers of software
- Developers those who look forward to accelerate their careers as practitioners in this platform
- Technical managers such as subject matter experts
Why this Course?
- Git and GitHub are often used in DevOps to control software versions which makes it highly used in the industry.
- They serve as the key components in streamlining the production processes of software development and also making them more efficient.
- A computer programmer, a software developer, or a manager can vastly improve their portfolio with Git and GitHub certification.
What you will learn?
- Participants can easily understand and apply several commands of Git
- Participants can easily explore the tools of Git with the desktop and source tree.
- Participants can implement the design ofGit flow in the source tree
- Participants can use commands and tools for reviews
- Participants can apply different designing and techniques of workflow with the help of command line
What are the Career Opportunities available in Git and GitHub?
- Full Stack Senior Developer/ Tech Lead
- Senior Software Engineer – github
- Full Stack Developer – Server Side Applications (with GitHub)
- Back End Developer (with GitHub)
- Software Development Engineer in Test