Best Informatica Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech is the leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Informatica Training in chennai. Our Informatica training course from Troy Infotech includes basic to advanced levels. Our institute is having a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Informatica projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.Our institute is the Best Informatica training institute in Chennai which actually focus on the needs of the IT community. Troy Infotech is one among the best Informatica training institutes in Chennai. We also offer Informatica training for working professionals. The Informatica training in Chennai understand the needs of the Informatica community. We together offer all optional Informatica training courses for students. We provide free Informatica training materials which include both soft copy and hard copy.
We are having high tech modern lab facilities for our students. Our classes will be conducted on both weekdays & weekends with flexible timings as per the requirement of the students. We are charging reasonable course fees from the students.We are one of the unique training institute providing a real-time Informatica training course in Chennai with the productive skills for improving your performance.Troy Infotech is a corporate training firm delivering Informatica Training in Chennai. We will not train you to use redundant features that are part of some academic curriculum, instead of that we will show you how to unleash the power that lies behind this super-suite of software.
Our Informatica training courses will help the students to get placement immediately after completing the course. We are the top rated training institute providing the excellent Informatica training in Chennai with placement for our students. Our practical and real-time training on Informatica project scenarios allows you to work on Informatica projects. Our Informatica Training Program helps each student to achieve their career goals.
Informatica Power center is utilized for Data coordination. It offers the capacity to associate and get information from various heterogeneous sources and preparing of data. For illustration, you can interface with a SQL Server Database and Oracle Database both and can coordinate the information into a third framework.Informatica is available for all popular platforms. It offers services in the cloud so that, with a minimum configuration, the industry can use this tool. Informatica offers real-time data integration, web services integration, business-to-business data integration (B2B), big data publishing, master data management and connectors for social networks and Sales force. Forbes cited Informatica as the next Microsoft, which reflects Informatica’s market share relative to its competitors.
Informatica is a database designed to enable business intelligence activities: it exists to help users understand and enhance their organization’s performance. It is actually designed for query and analysis rather than for transaction processing, and usually contains historical data derived from transaction data, but can include data from other sources. Informaticas separate analysis workload from transaction workload and enable an organization to consolidate data from several sourcesTroy Infotech offers the most comprehensive training classes in Informatica in the Chennai city that helps you to master Informatica installation, configuration, administration, along with testing, monitoring ETL processes using scalable and automated methodologies. Troy Infotech is the leading institute in providing Informatica training in Chennai.
You will learn & get the following from this Informatica Course:
Informatica Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
INTRODUCTION TO DATA WAREHOUSING
- Data warehouse concept
- Difference between Online Transaction Processing and data warehouse
- Types of Data Warehouse
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Difference between Data warehouse & Data mart
- Data Warehouse Approaches
- Data Warehouse Components
- Logical & physical Design*
- Operational data sources(ODS)
- OLAP and its types like ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, DOLAP
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Product Overview
- Power Center Domain
- Administration Console
- PowerCenter Repository
- PowerCenter Client
- Repository Service
- INTEGRATION SERVICE
- WEB SERVICES HUB
MODELLING FOR DATA WAREHOUSE
- Defining Fact, Dimension, Hierarchies, Grain, Attributes and Granularity
- Grain and Granularity of Data
- Fact Table
- Dimension tables and types*
- Data Warehouse Schemas which includes Star schema and Star Query, star flake schema, snow flake schema and Galaxy Schema
- Adding a Repository to the Navigator
- Configuring a Domain Connection
- Connecting to a Repository
- Viewing Object Dependencies
- Validating Multiple Objects
- Comparing Repository Objects
- Truncating Workflow and Session Log Entries
- Managing User Connections and Locks
- Managing Users and Groups
- Working with Folders
- Source Analyzer
- Working with Relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Target Designer
- Working with Ports
- Using Default Values for Ports
- User-Defined Default Values
- Tracing Levels
- Basic First Mapping
- Expression Transformation
- Filter Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Union Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Source Qualifier
- Lookup Transformation
- Lookup Types
- Lookup Transformation Components
- Connected Lookup Transformation
- Unconnected Lookup Transformation
- Lookup Cache Types: Dynamic, Static, Persistent, Shared
- Update Strategy
- Dynamic Lookup Cache Use
- Lookup Query
- Lookup and Update Strategy Examples
- Stored Procedure Transformation
- Connected Stored Procedure Transformation
- Unconnected Stored Procedure Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Mapplets: Mapplet Input and Mapplet Output Transformations
- Normalizer Transformation
- XML Sources Import and usage
- Mapping Wizards
- Getting Started
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Mapping Parameters and Variables
- Parameter File
- Indirect Flat File Loading
- Working with Workflows
- Assigning an Integration Service
- Working with Links
- Workflow Variables
- Session Parameters
- Working with Tasks
- Session Task
- Email Task
- Command Task
- Working with Event Tasks
- Timer Task
- Decision Task
- Control Task
- Assignment Task
- Partitioning Attributes
- Partitioning Types
- Session Properties
- Workflow Properties
- Push down Optimization Technique
- Unit Testing
- Version Control
- Real time Scenario on Dynamic Lookup Cache
- Real time Scenarios based on Unconnected Stored procedure & lookup transformation
- Constraint Based Load Ordering
- Target Load Plan Order.
Take A Look At Our Informatica Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend?
- ETL & SQL Developers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Database & Mainframe Professionals
- End users
- Aspirants those who are aiming for a career in the prospective field.
Why this Course?
- The Informatica ETL tool mainly enables a complete data integration solution with management system & that’s why is preferred in the industry.
- More no.of job opportunities are available in this field.
- High Paid Salary for the experts in this domain.
What you will learn?
- Learning & working on Informatica Architecture
- Learning & working on Designer interfaces and tools
- Informatica Designer practice
- Learning & working on Connected/Unconnected Transformations
- Learning & working on Informatica – Workflow Manager
- Learning & Working with Tasks
- Learning & working on Informatica Advanced Features
What are the Career Opportunities available in Metadata?
- Informatica Lead/architect
- Informatica Developer
- ETL Developer – Informatica
- Informatica Developer
- Informatica ETL Developer
- Consultant – Informatica