Best IOT Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech, the best IoT Training institute in Chennai provides interactively designed IoT training. We designed our course content not only to gain theoretical knowledge but also helps the participants in discovering & doing research in the subject. Taking IoT course at Troy Infotech will make participants efficient in using IoT in real life business scenarios. In our IoT Training in Chennai, the course contents are specially designed accordingly to meet the current Industrial needs. We have kept our course fee as reasonable one so that anyone can easily afford it.
Troy Infotech’s IoT Training course in Chennai is developed to introduce the concepts of different standards, functionalities, and technologies. All these concepts will make you an expert in using IoT and helps to grasp complete knowledge on its applications as well as connectivity methodologies.
Our best IoT training course in Chennai at Troy Infotech is the comprehensive and training intensive course that helps the students in gaining sound knowledge on the fundamentals, principles and techniques. They would also be exposed to real time work environment in the form of real-time projects as well. The IoT Training course is designed by industry experts and taught by our talented consultants/ trainers. Apart from this the students get to interact with the technology experts who would give them insights on the actual application of the concepts at our training institute.
On successful completion of this exhaustive training course students will have placement assistance as well. Our institute is the best in providing the real-time IoT Training in Chennai with placement assistance for our students & our class timings will be more flexible for the students which will be conducted in both the weekdays & weekends.
Internet of Things (IOT) is the system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, etc which are given with single identifiers. Data can be transferred over the network without any requirements of human to human or else human to computer interaction using IOT.
Internet of Things mainly focuses on the technology of tomorrow. From smart home to smart cities, all these modern concepts are actually based on the principles of IOT. Connecting physical devices and everyday appliances to the internet for making them smart is the primary idea of IOT. With advancement of technology and hardware devices, IOT is basically bound to have a major impact on Education, Business, Healthcare and multiple other fields.
The training program on IOT at Troy Infotech focuses on understanding the basic concepts of IOT, focus on the IOT ecosystem which works with hardware and sensors on physical devices by using Raspberry Interface programming and Physical communication management. Troy Infotech is the renowned training institute providing one of the best IoT Training Course in Chennai. Don’t loose any opportunity that makes you to shine. Join our institute to achieve your career goals.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
IOT Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Internet of Things(IoT) Overview
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Definitions & Concepts of The Internet of Things (IoT)
- History of IoT
- IoT standards
- Functionalists and structure
- IoT enabling technologies
- IoT Architecture
- Major component of IoT like Hardware, sensors, Systems-on-a-Chip, firmware, device drivers, application software, connectivity, cloud, and security
- Role of wired and wireless communication
- IoT communication and networking protocols
- IoT services and applications
- Big data and analytics
- Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things
- Semantic Web 3.0 Standard used for M2M and IoT
- IoT Platforms
- Challenges of adapting the concepts
Overview Of IoT Connectivity Methods And Technologies
- Wireless 101
- RF 101
- ZigBee PRO, ZigBee 3.0 and ZigBee IP
- Bluetooth LE or Bluetooth Smart Technology
- Home Automation (HA) Profile
- Smart Energy (SE) Profile
- Health Care
- IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.15.4e, 802.11ah
- 11ah, Wi-Fi HaLow
- Relay Access Point (AP)
- Grouping of stations
- Target Wake Time (TWT)
- Speed Frame Exchange
- GSM, CDMA, GPRS,3G, LTE, small cells, SATCOM
- Sensors and sensor networks
- Serial communication
- Power consumption and optimization
- MIPI, M-PHY, UniPro, SuperSpeed USB Inter-Chip (SSIC), Mobile PCIe (M-PCIe), SPMI, BIF, and SPI
- Wired connectivity
- Real-time systems and embedded software
- Big data
- Cloud computing and storage
- Augmented Reality
Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Features of Raspberry PI
- Programming environment
Interfacing with the external world
- TCP/IP Communication
- HTTP/REST interfaces
Evaluation Of IoT
- Mobile integration
- Data Visualization
- Convergence with Social Networks
- Value chain and Business models
- User centric cloud based services
- Analytical Hierarchy Process for technology selection
- End-to-end security
- Integration with IT systems
- Cost/benefit constraints
- End-to-end compatibility
- Application Architecture
- Lifecycle solution management
- Real-time response and delay
Take A Look At Our IOT Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the IOT Training Course?
- Python programmers
- Experienced developers and architects
- Networking professional
- Engineering and Computer Science Students
Why this Course?
- IoT enhances the tracking behavior for Real Time marketing and situational awareness. So, it is highly usable in the industry.
- Process Optimization and sensor-driven decisions analytics can be done in an easy manner with the help of IoT.
- Marketing automation will be done in an easy manner which makes IoT preferred in many MNC’s.
- Lot of job opportunities are available after the completion of this course.
- You will get High salary Jobs in this field.
What you will learn?
- Knowledge in key components of composition in Internet of Things (IoT)
- Acquire skills in the concepts of IoT (Internet of Things) in terms of various models
- Skills in usage of various frameworks for usage of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Skills in creation of new Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Develop skills in Analyzing and designing parts in the Internet of Things solution and then mapping it towards selected business model
- Knowledge in ethical and potential security issues which are mainly related to IoT
What are the Career Opportunities available in IOT?
- IOT – Sr Product Manager
- Staff C++ Software Engineer/Architect
- Senior SW Development Engineer
- Senior Product Engineer – IoT
- IoT Apps Developer
- Web Development Engineer – AWS IoT
- CLOUD – Senior Software Engineer