Best Jenkins Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech delivers an in-depth best Jenkins training in Chennai. Students having Jenkins knowledge are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best Jenkins training institute in Chennai like Troy Infotech to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and well experienced from the industry. At our Jenkins institute in Chennai, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus to meet the industry standards. During the Jenkins training course in Chennai, trainers create realistic situation for students and train them to work on it. In our Jenkins training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best Jenkins training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech which equips participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At Troy Infotech, we consider students as our responsibility. Our responsibility will not be ended after completion of Jenkins course and certification. We are providing Jenkins training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule the placement drives and arrange interviews with different MNCs. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive Jenkins training in Chennai with placement so that they achieve their career goals confidently. For that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure with smart classroom facilities.
We have kept a moderate Jenkins course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find our Jenkins training course duration more flexible. Jenkins course time is scheduled according to the student’s requirements & needs. Troy Infotech’s Jenkins course is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory with practical sessions for the students. Join the best Jenkins training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech to avail quick Jenkins coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after Jenkins course.
Jenkins is basically an open source continuous integration tool written in Java. The project was mainly forked from Hudson after a dispute with Oracle. Jenkins actually provides continuous integration services for software development. Jenkins is basically a server-based system running in a servlet container such as Apache Tomcat. It basically supports SCM tools including AccuRev, CVS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Clearcase and RTC, and can able to execute Apache Ant and Apache Maven based projects as well as arbitrary shell scripts with Windows batch commands. Builds can be started by various means, including which is being triggered by commit in a version control system. Jenkins also monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron.
Troy Infotech offers the best Jenkins training course in Chennai which helps to achieve the career goals of the participants.
The following are the learning objectives of this course:
Jenkins Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Continuous Integration and Jenkins-Ci
- Agile Development
- What is Continuous Integration
- Typical Setup for Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Features
- Running Jenkins
Installing and Running Jenkins
- Downloading and Installing Jenkins
- Running Jenkins as a Stand-Alone Application
- Running Jenkins on an Application Server
A JENKINS Job
- Different types of Jenkins Job
- Configuring Source Code
- Management (SCM)
- Working with Subversion / Git, Build Triggers
- Schedule Build Jobs
- Polling the SCM
- Maven Build Steps
- Jenkins Security Overview
- Authentication, Confidentiality
- Activating Security, Configure Authentication
- Using Jenkins Internal User Database
- Creating Users
- Authorization, Matrix – Based Security
- Project-based Matrix Authorization
- Project-Based Authentication
- Jenkins Plugins – SCM
- Jenkins Plugins – Build and Test
- Jenkins Plugins Analyzers
- Jenkins for Teams
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
Distributed Builds with Jenkins
- Distributed Builds – Overview
- Distributed Builds – How
- Slave Machines
- Configure Jenkins Master
- Configure Projects
Integration with Containerized Technology
- Set up of deployment workflow with git, ansible, docker image -> Swarm / Kubernetes
- Continuous integration with docker image updates: Rolling upgrades (Real-life example)
Troubleshooting and debugging
- Finding errors and debugging errors in deployments and implementation: Jenkins/Docker
Take A Look At Our Jenkins Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Jenkins Training Course?
- Technical Professionals
- Architect and Infrastructure Administrator
- Any IT experienced Professional those who are interested to build their Project in continuous integration
- Fresh Graduates
Why this Course?
- DevOps is basically the new buzz in the IT Industry. Jenkins allows software developers for creating a repository and using it in a streamlined process to test codes immediately at a centralized location. It is highly preferred by the industry.
- The Jenkins professionals are paid with high salary.
- Lots of job opportunities are available after the completion of this Jenkins training course.
What you will learn?
- Getting deep knowledge on Jenkins.
- Installation with configuration of Code Repository.
- Creation of views and jobs in Jenkins.
- Manage the view and jobs in Jenkins.
What are the Career Opportunities available in Jenkins?
- Lead Developer – Java/jenkins
- Technical Leader – Jenkins
- Senior Devops Engineer – Jenkins
- Jenkins Developer
- Devops Engineer – jenkins
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Jenkins Course?
- Computer knowledge
- Software Development Life Cycle