Best Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech offers best Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai with most experienced professionals. We aware of the current industry needs and we are offering Machine Learning with R Training course in Chennai in more practical way. Our team of Machine Learning with R certified trainers offers Machine Learning with R Course in Classroom training & Machine Learning with R Online Training. We actually framed our syllabus for matching it with the real world requirements which is used by both beginner level & advanced level. Our training will be handled in both the weekdays & weekend’s program depends on student’s requirement.
Troy Infotech also offers Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai with One-to-One Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai. Every topic in this course provided by our Machine Learning with R Training institute in Chennai will be covered in mostly practical way with examples. We are the best Training Institute offering certification oriented best Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai. Our Machine Learning with R Training Course Fees is very less compared to others.
Troy Infotech, the Best Machine Learning with R Training Institute in Chennai provides Real-time and placement focused Machine Learning with R training in Chennai. We are providing the best Machine Learning with R Training in Chennai with placement assistance for students including proper Interview guidance.
Our team of trainers offers the best Machine Learning with R training for students with the real time projects. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements which suits both beginner & experienced professionals. The IT Professionals and Students from India and abroad who are unable to attend regular classes can attend our Machine Learning with R online training provided by Troy Infotech from their home in their convenient timings. This Machine Learning with R training program by Troy Infotech is basically aimed at educating students about the latest trends in Machine Learning with R.
This Machine Learning with R training course enter into the basics of machine learning using an approachable, and well-known, programming language. You will learn about Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning, who looks into how Statistical Modeling relates to Machine Learning, and do a comparison of each.
Machine Learning with R training at Troy Infotech provides an efficient way to learn the course completely and gain very good knowledge. This training course mainly focus on explaining all the topics by using sample examples for every topic hence allows the beginners to understand the course very easily. Troy Infotech’s Machine Learning with R training in Chennai will give you a complete knowledge of Machine Learning with R to start your professional career.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
Machine Learning with R Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Techniques of Machine Learning
Introduction to validation and its Methods
- Introduction to Cross Validation
- Cross Validation Method
- Caret Package
- Introduction to Classification
- KNN-K Nearest Neighbors
- Implementation of KNN algorithm
- Naives-Bayes Classifier
- Implementation of Naive Bayes Classifier
- Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Implementation of Linear Discriminant Analysis
Black Box Methods including Neural Networks with Support Vector Machines
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Network
- Conceptualizing of Neural Network
- Implementation of Neural Network in R
- Back Propagation
- Introduction to Support Vector Machine
- Implementation of SVM in R
Tree Based Models
- Decision Tree
- Implementation of decision tree
- Random Forest
- Introduction to Clustering
- K-Means Clustering
- Implementation to K-Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Implementation of Hierarchical Clustering
- Predicting with Linear Regression
- Implementation of Linear Regression
- Multiple Covariates Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Implementation of Forecasting
Take A Look At Our Machine Learning with R Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Machine Learning with R Training Course?
- Analyst professionals
- Data scientist
- Software professionals
- Analytics Professionals
Why this Course?
- Machine Learning with R is used by most of the world’s top multinationals.
- Machine Learning with R professionals are actually earning very high salaries when compared with other technologies.
- With a number of job opportunities in Machine Learning with R, the people will get benefited from this Machine Learning with R course.
What you will learn?
- Understanding Machine Learning with its techniques in brief
- Learning Implementation of different methods to estimate the model performance using caret package
- Learning on how to apply machine learning tools to build and evaluate predictors on real data
- Clustering the data by using Machine Learning clustering algorithm such as K-Means, etc
- Performing Prediction on large dataset by using Regression Techniques
- Forecasting the Time series data with the help of case study
What are the Career Opportunities available in Machine Learning with R?
- Lead – Machine Learning (Python)
- Senior Engineer – Machine Learning
- NLP Engineer – Python/ Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Scientist
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Machine Learning with R Course?
- Basic knowledge of a programming language such as Python or Java is an added advantage.
- A background in Mathematics will be beneficial for doing this course.