Best Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech gives 100% real-time, reasonable and placement centered Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai. Our Microsoft Azure course in Chennai concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our Microsoft Azure Training Institutes in Chennai is totally engaged to get placement in MNC in Chennai. After the certification on Microsoft Azure after finish of our course we will provide good placement training & assistance. Our groups of Microsoft Azure trainers are certified Microsoft Azure experts with all the more real-time knowledge in real-time projects. Our Microsoft azure course syllabus is sufficient for any individual who needs to get Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Chennai which actually meets the industry expectations. In our course design, you will learn basic to advanced concepts in Microsoft azure with useful activities and real-time examples.
Our Microsoft Azure Training center in Chennai is furnished with best lab offices and superb foundation. We are additionally providing Microsoft Azure certification training way for our students in Chennai. Through our associated Microsoft azure training center, we have trained more than 1000+ Microsoft Azure students and gave 99% placement. We are the institute providing the excellent Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai with placement for our students. Our Microsoft Azure Training course fee is an less in cash and tailor-made course charge in light as per every student’s training necessities. Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai led on day time classes, end of the week courses, evening batch classes and fast track instructional courses for the students.
Furthermore, our training center is the notable Microsoft Azure training center in Chennai with high edge framework and lab facilities. We also give access of servers to the students with the goal that hopefully actualize the tasks at home effectively by the students. More than 2000+ competitors are coached by our institute in Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai at exceptionally moderate charges. In addition to that , our Campus is built-in with multi-facilitate class rooms with installed projectors. So that, the candidates can better understand the topic in the better way. We are having strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, Wipro, TCS, IBM etc. make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the world.
Troy Infotech is one of the best Microsoft Azure training center in Chennai providing the training with 100% placement support. We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us student’s preferred Microsoft Azure training institute in Chennai. We closely monitor the growth of students in our training and assist them in increasing their performance and level of knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure formally called as Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, managing and deploying applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides SaaS (software as a service) platform as a service and infrastructure as a service and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, which includes both the Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
The Windows Azure training Course of Troy Infotech teaches the developers of .NET to build and deploy applications on Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform. The training course is basically designed to provide a comprehensive overview on using the management portal of Windows Azure and its features. The Primary goal behind in this training by Troy Infotech is to teach students how to use various services provided by Windows Azure.
This course actually goes with the main goal to understand the main key concepts:
Microsoft Azure Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Azure
- Cloud Technology Overview
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Portals
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Lab: Introduction to Azure
Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
- Planning Virtual Networks
- Administering Virtual Networks
- Inter-Site Connectivity
- Lab: Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
Implement Virtual Machines
- Planning Virtual Machine Workloads
- Usage of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Azure
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Lab: Implement Virtual Machines
Managing Virtual Machines
- Configuring Virtual Machines
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
- Lab: Managing Virtual Machines
- Planning for Website Deployment
- Deploying Websites
- Configuring Websites
- Monitoring Websites and Web Jobs
- Traffic Manager
- Lab: Implementing Websites
Planning and Implementing Storage
- Planning Storage
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Backing up and Monitoring Storage
- Lab: Planning and Implementing Storage
Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Data Services in Microsoft Azure
- Implementing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
- Lab: Planning and Implementing Data Services
Implementing Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Planning for Cloud Service Deployment
- Deploying Packages
- Configuring Cloud Services
- Implementing Mobile Services
- Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Lab: Implementing Cloud Services
Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Publishing Content with Azure Media Services
- Lab: Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Cloud Services
Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Creating and Managing Azure Directories
- Configuring Application Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Overview of Azure Active Directory Premium
- Lab: Implementing Azure Active Directory
Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Extending On-Premises Active Directory into Azure
- Directory Synchronization
- Implementing Federation
- Lab: Managing an Active Directory Hybrid Environment
- Overview of Automation Components
- PowerShell Workflows
- Managing Automation
- Lab: Implementing Automation
Microsoft Azure Solution (Theoretical)
- An Example Business Systems Scenario
- Software as a Service Scenario
Windows Azure WebApps
- Introduction to Azure Web Apps
- Understanding Web App Tiers and Pricing
- Understanding App Service Plans
- Understanding Different Ways to deploy Web Apps
- Deployment pipeline
- Scaling Web Apps
- Supported Languages
- Security and Monitoring
- Understanding Web jobs
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure API Apps
Windows Azure Service Bus
- Introduction to Windows Azure Service Bus
- Service Bus Queues
- Service Bus Topics
- Service Hub Relays
- Event Hubs
Azure Traffic Manager
- Introduction Azure Traffic Manager
- Understanding Different traffic routing methods
- Priority method (Failover method)
- Weighted method (Round-robin method)
- Performance method (Performance method)
- Introduction Azure CDN
- Understanding Azure CDN
- Setting up Azure CDN
Take A Look At Our Microsoft Azure Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Microsoft Azure Training Course?
- Network & Systems administrators
- Solutions architects & programmers those who are looking to build SaaS, PaaS and IaaS applications
- Graduates and professionals those who are looking to upgrade their skills to cloud technologies
Why this Course?
- Cloud computing and cloud infrastructure are today some of the most powerful shifts that are happening in organizations around the world that actually wants to benefit from its strengths like low cost, instant availability and high reliability.
- Microsoft Azure which was formerly called as Windows Azure helps you bring the Windows server workload to Azure which is one of the top cloud computing and storage platforms. This niche skill of a person is expected from the industry.
- This training is for those looking to make a solid career in the Microsoft Azure domain and become a Microsoft Azure certified professional to get placed into top MNC’s.
- Lots of job opportunities are available in this domain with high salary range.
What you will learn?
- Knowledge in using Windows Azure Portal and the services delivered
- Improving the Skills in different service models of Cloud computing
- Knowledge in creating the worker role and web role and publishing it to Windows Azure Portal
- Knowledge in WAWS (Windows Azure Websites) and creation of web portals using templates
- Acquiring knowledge in working with components in distributed application communication with each other
- Acquiring knowledge in different types of storage in Windows Azure such as blobs, tables, and queues
- Learn the Architecture, usage of SQL Azure and security
- Learn the migration from local database to SQL Azure
- Acquiring skills in different caching mechanism supported by Windows Azure
- Acquire the subject knowledge skills in sharing media content that is audio and video with clients
What are the Career Opportunities available in Microsoft Azure?
- Azure Operational Lead
- Lead Analyst -microsoft Azure Designer
- Senior Azure Developer
- Technical Solutions Professional(TSP) – Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Architect
- AWS / Azure Architect
- Azure .Net Web Developer
- Cloud Administrator