Best MongoDB Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech’s MongoDB training in Chennai will empower you to learn the concepts of the MongoDB structure and its deployment in a cluster environment. With world-class infrastructure and latest facilities, we are the best institute providing the MongoDB Training course in Chennai. We prepare thousands of students for the MongoDB Classes in Chennai with less fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Troy Infotech Chennai offers the best MongoDB training in Chennai. With experienced MongoDB trainers our training institute is helping the students to learn MongoDB by making it a lightweight to the corporate standards so that the students become well prepared for the goal.
Troy Infotech, the best MongoDB Training institute in Chennai that helps the students to learn MongoDB with the help of real-time projects. It is one of the most credible Big Data MongoDB Training Institute offering hands on practical knowledge & full time job assistance with both basic and advanced training courses in the top most MNC companies.
At Troy Infotech, we help students to understand the fundamental and advanced concepts of MongoDB & help them to achieve a successful career. We have successfully trained thousands of students in Chennai for MongoDB. Troy Infotech offers MongoDB course in various different modes of training like MongoDB Online Training, Classroom Training, MongoDB Corporate Training, Fast Track Training and one-to-one training. Our experienced professionals have designed our MongoDB Training syllabus to match with the real world requirements & leading Industry standards.
We are the top-ranked training institute in providing the best MongoDB training in Chennai with placement assistance for students. Our professionals will help student to develop the ability of current industry norms and standards to get the success for getting their dream job.
MongoDB is the latest and rapidly growing database service which is provided by MongoDB Inc. MongoDB is not a relational database but it is a NoSQL database. As a document-oriented database, MongoDB mainly provides high performance, auto failover and auto-scaling which is the primary goal for the newly emerging Big data and Developers.
MongoDB training by Troy Infotech mainly helps you gain expertise in a leading document-oriented NoSQL database, designed for speed, scalability, and Developer agility. You will be mastering in MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design and Data Modelling, indexing by using real-life case studies. And added you will also learn how MongoDB cloud products can be used to setup, manage, and monitor your MongoDB deployments.
Troy Infotech’s MongoDB Training course will help you master one of the most popular NoSQL databases. This course is designed actually to equip you with skills of a Mongo DB experienced professional. You will gain more knowledge in mastering data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, and much more, to become job ready. The course actually covers a range of NoSQL and MongoDB topics which will help you gain various development, administering & engineering skills.
The following are the learning objectives of this training course:
MongoDB Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Introduction to MongoDB
Features of MongoDB
Starting and stopping MongoDB
Introduction to Mongo Shell
Basic commands in Mongo shell
Data Types in Mongo shell
Inserting and saving documents
- Batch Insert
- Insert Validation
- Update top level fields
- Update an embedded field
- Update multiple documents
- Replace a document
Querying data in Mongo Shell
Introduction to find command
Limitations in querying data
Query for All Documents in a Collection
Query by a Top Level Field
Query by a Field inside an Embedded Document
Query by a Field in an Array
Specify Conditions with Operators
Integrating MapReduce and MongoDB
- Example 1: Finding All Keys in a Collection
- Example 2: Categorizing Web Pages
- Create a Single-Field Index
- Create a compound index.
- Indexing Embedded Documents
- Indexing Arrays
- When Not to Index
- Types of Indexes
Introduction to Replication
Replication in MongoDB
- Replica Set Elections
- Rollbacks during Replica set Failover
Replica Set Members
Replica Set Read and Write Semantics
Introduction to Sharding
Purpose of sharding
Sharded Cluster Components
Sharding in MongoDB
Maintaining a Balanced Data Distribution
Choosing a shard key
- Shard Key Limitations and guidelines
Adding shards from a replica set
Take A Look At Our MongoDB Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the MongoDB Training Course?
- Software developers, architects and administrators
- Database and analytics professionals
- Project managers and trainers
- System administrators
- Research professionals
- Those who are looking for a career in Big Data
Why this Course?
- MongoDB is a very useful NoSQL database that is used by most of the biggest corporations in the world.
- MongoDB is the widely used NoSQL database applications.
- MongoDB experts are earning the high salary across the world.
- Plenty of job opportunities are available for this niche skill.
What you will learn?
- Proficiently storing unstructured data in MongoDB
- Gaining proficiency in MongoDB configuration, backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies
- Acquiring in-depth understanding of managing DB Notes, replica set & Master-Slave concepts
- Developing an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
- Mastering the skills of Replication and Sharing of data in MongoDB to optimize read/write performance
- Performing installation, configuration, and maintenance of MongoDB environment
- Getting hands-on experience in creating and managing different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Developing skill sets in processing huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Understanding CRUD operations
- Working on How to design your own NOSQL database
- Building your own Mongo DB backed web application
What are the Career Opportunities available in MongoDB?
- Technical Lead / Architect
- Lead DBA (SQL Server & Mongodb)
- Senior Mongodb Developer
- Software Developer – Backend Development – Mongodb
- Database Architect – Mongodb
- Big Data Architect – mongodb
- Mongodb Administrator