Best Node.js Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech’s Node.js training in Chennai will empower you to learn the concepts of the Node.js structure and its deployment in a cluster environment. With world-class infrastructure and latest facilities, we are the best institute providing the Node.js Training course in Chennai. We prepare thousands of students for the Node.js Classes in Chennai with less fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Troy Infotech Chennai offers the best Node.js training in Chennai. With experienced Node.js trainers our training institute is helping the students to learn Node.js by making it a lightweight to the corporate standards so that the students become well prepared for the goal.
Troy Infotech, the best Node.js Training institute in Chennai that helps the students to learn Node.js with the help of real-time projects. It is one of the most credible Node.js Training Institute offering hands on practical knowledge & full time job assistance with both basic and advanced training courses in the top most MNC companies.
At Troy Infotech, we help students to understand the fundamental and advanced concepts of Node.js & help them to achieve a successful career. We have successfully trained thousands of students in Chennai for Node.js. Troy Infotech offers Node.js course in various different modes of training like Node.js Online Training, Classroom Training, Node.js Corporate Training, Fast Track Training and one-to-one training. Our experienced professionals have designed our Node.js Training syllabus to match with the real world requirements & leading Industry standards.
We are the top-ranked training institute in providing the best Node.js training in Chennai with placement assistance for students. Our professionals will help student to develop the ability of current industry norms and standards to get the success for getting their dream job.
This training course from Troy Infotech helps you in gaining an in-depth knowledge of concepts such as Express.js, Node Packet Manager (npm), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, asynchronous programming, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, SQLite CRUD operations, and more.
Troy Infotech offers Node.js course by professional trainers in the industry who will actually take your software development skills to the next level. Register with Troy Infotceh and explore the world of this amazing new technology & learn about its basics and intricacies while simultaneously trying out building applications that will keep your prepare you for the job-front.
The following are the objectives of this Node.js training course:
Node.js Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Node.js
- Installing Node.js
- Node’s Event Loop
- Alternatives to Node.js
- Writing asynchronous code
- Understanding built-in modules
- Techniques for modularizing JavaScirpt code
- Using require() to modularize application code
- Using npm for third-party modules
- Handling Exceptions
Events and Streams, Streaming across nodes & clients
- EventEmitter class
- Understanding Streams
- Reading and writing streams
- Using pipe()
- Exploring streams
- Creating an HTTP server
- HTTPS, TLS (SSL), and securing your server
- The request object
- Working with headers
- Handling POST data
- Creating and streaming images with Node
Accessing Local Resources
- Process Object
- Manipulating File System
- Understanding Buffers
Node.js and the web
- Handling web requests
- Building a web server
- Understanding the need for web sockets
- Real time interaction using socket.io
Building web applications using Express.js
- Installing Express.js
- Parameters and queries in routing
- Building views by using view engine of choice (ejs / jade / handlebars)
- Using blocks for layout
- Displaying data
- Working with forms
- Serving files
- Working with cookies and sessions
- Authentication and authorization
- Error Handling
Build Web Applications using MongoDB
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Getting started with Mongoose
- Understanding Mongoose Schema and Model
- Using body-parser and express-session modules
- Using chalk to differentiate log messages
- Hashing passwords with bcrypt
- Performing Authentication using MongoDB
- Implementing SignUp, Login, Logout features
Scaling Node applications
- The Child process model
- Exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
- Running multiple Node servers
- Message queues – RabbitMQ
- Using Node’s UDP module
- Using Amazon Web Services in your application
- Authenticating with Facebook Connect
Node.js Eco System
- Node Packages
- Packages of interest
- Deciding Factors
Debugging Node Applications
- Node Inspector
- Native Node testing and debugging tools
- Headless website testing with ZombieJS and Mocha
- Usage of Grunt, Mocha, and PhantomJS to test and deploy projects
Take A Look At Our Node.js Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Node.js Training Course?
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Project managers
- Students /Freshers
Why this Course?
- Node.js is gaining steadily gaining momentum & is being implemented by topmost software companies across the world for its flexibility and usability.
- Node.js experts are earning the high salary across the world.
- Plenty of job opportunities are available for this niche skill.
What you will learn?
- Understanding the Node.js framework
- Working with Node Projects
- Working with shrink-wrap to lock the node module versions
- Learning asynchronous programming
- Building HTTP Server with Node.js using HTTP APIs
- Understanding file systems in Node.js
- Understanding Buffers, Streams and Events
- Comprehending multi-processing in Node.js
- Mastering Express.js
- Learning on how Express.js connects with MongoDB and SQLite
- Building chat application using Socket.io
- Understanding unit and End to End (e2e) testing
What are the Career Opportunities available in Node.js?
- Lead Engineer – PHP / Node.js
- Senior Developer – Node.js
- Senior Software Engineer – Node.js
- Node.js Architect
- Node.js Developer
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Node.js Course?
- Experience in application development in any programming language is an added advantage.
- Exposure to server technology such as J2EE, .NET, Ruby etc is preferred but it is not mandatory