Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai
Oracle Identity Management enables organizations to effectively manage the end-to-end identity life cycle in all enterprise resources, both within and outside the firewall and in the cloud. The Oracle Identity Management platform offers scalable solutions for identity management, access management and directory services. Troy Infotech is an eminent company in the field of training services along with being the best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai provider in the industry. One can able to gain practical knowledge through live project training and in-depth knowledge of various modules and concepts on Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai at Troy Infotech. We offer theoretical and practical sessions to learn how to deal with the difficulties that might be faced when entering the reality of the IT sector.
Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai is organized by Troy Infotech. Troy Infotech is a leading Industrial training institute in Chennai. We provide most of the learning environments for leading Oracle Identity Manager services at an affordable price. Troy Infotech, the best Oracle Identity Manager training institute in Chennai offers the best technical IT training in Oracle Identity Manager. We provide basic and advanced level Oracle Identity Manager Training Course in Chennai with proper practical oriented knowledge. At Troy Infotech, Oracle Identity Manager Training is offered by industry experts who are having 8-10 Yrs. of experience.
Every year, we train thousands of students around the world in Oracle Identity Manager based on the needs and requirements of each and everyone. We provide Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai with placement assistance for all which helps trainees to get placed in top companies worldwide. We conduct training sessions on all weekdays and special sessions can also be scheduled on weekends. We also offer accelerated training programs for students and professionals who want to upgrade immediately. The course curriculum for Oracle Identity Manager has been designed by technology experts which instigates professionalism among trainees which they can apply in their chosen field of work. Our Course content includes Overview of Oracle Identity Manager, Understanding Organizations, Understanding Oim Connectors, Understanding Provisioning, Understanding Workflows, Understanding It Resource And Application Instances, Understanding Reconciliation, Managing Reports, Transferring Oim Configurations, Oracle Identity Manager on real time projects along with Oracle Identity Manager placement training.
Oracle Identity Management is a software suite marketed by Oracle Corporation to provide IAM (Identity and Access Management) technologies. The name of the software suite closely resembles that of one of its components, Oracle Identity Manager. Oracle Identity Management is a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware product family, which offers greater agility, better decision-making processes and reduced costs and risks for various IT environments today. In addition, we offer an innovative and fully integrated service that offers all the functions of access and management of centralized identities through a multi-user cloud platform, the Oracle Identity Cloud service. For more information, visit the Oracle Identity Cloud Service
Troy Infotech is the renowned training institute providing one of the best Oracle Identity Manager Training Course in Chennai. Don’t loose any opportunity that makes you to shine. Join our institute to achieve your career goals.
At the end of this course, you will be familiar & expert with the following learning objectives:
Oracle Identity Manager Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction for Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management – Its benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
LAUNCHING ORACLE IDENTITY MANAGER
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- An overview on Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager & Oracle SOA
UNDERSTANDING ORGANIZATIONS, ROLES, AND USERS
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager – Its Organizations, Roles, & Entity Relationships
- Loading User including Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
UNDERSTANDING OIM CONNECTORS
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Usage of Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
UNDERSTANDING WORKFLOWS, TASKS AND REQUESTS
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
UNDERSTANDING IT RESOURCE AND APPLICATION INSTANCES
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
AUDITING, MONITORING, AND LOGGING FOR OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identifying log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
TRANSFERRING OIM CONFIGURATIONS
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Take A Look At Our Oracle Identity Manager Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Oracle Identity Manager Training Course?
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
Why this Course?
- Oracle Identity Manager provides a next-generation integrated platform for identity management with exceptional scalability.
- Through Oracle Identity Manager Training will learn on how the solution enables organizations to achieve rapid compliance with regulatory mandates. There is a great demand for the Oracle Identity Manager experts in the market.
- Lots of job opportunities available for this domain in the market & high salary has been paid to these experts in the industry.
What you will learn?
- Understand the procedure for managing authorization policies in Oracle Identity Manager
- Understand the Oracle Identity Manager Troubleshooting Process
- Understand Two types of reconciliation workflows
- The Oracle Identity Manager relationship with several Oracle Identity Management products
- Comprehending the OAM overall architecture
- Comprehending the OAM run-time architecture
- Classify the key features of OAM 11g R2
- Understand extensibility APIs to create custom authentication plug-ins
- Define what Multifactor authentication is?
- Define on how to create and manage organizations, roles, and users
- Understand the procedure of automated provisioning workflows and Manual
What are the Career Opportunities available in Oracle Identity Manager?
- Lead Oracle Identity Manager
- Senior Oracle Identity Manager Developer
- Oracle Identity Manager Developer
- Oracle Identity Access Manager
- Weblogic Server Management and Deployment-Oracle Identity Manager
- Solution Architecht /Implementer-Oracle Identity Manager
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Oracle Identity Manager Course?
- General awareness of Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Database.
- High-level understanding of ADF, BPEL, SOA and Jdeveloper.