Best PMP Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech delivers an in-depth best PMP training in Chennai. Students having PMP knowledge are able to secure a quick job in an MNC. Participants need to enroll in a best PMP training institute in Chennai like Troy Infotech to attain the skills involved in the technology. Our core strength is our trainers, who are expert professionals and well experienced from the industry. At our PMP institute in Chennai, our trainers have developed practical modules combining the syllabus to meet the industry standards. During the PMP training course in Chennai, trainers create realistic situation for students and train them to work on it. In our PMP training classes students are asked to take decision concerning to troubleshooting or managing the technology without interrupting the running business operations. Join the best PMP training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech which equips participants with thorough information, knowledge and experience on the subject.
At Troy Infotech, we consider students as our responsibility. Our responsibility will not be ended after completion of PMP course and certification. We are providing PMP training course with placement solution to the students. Our placement team schedule the placement drives and arrange interviews with different MNCs. Our values inspire us to provide students a comprehensive PMP training in Chennai with placement so that they achieve their career goals confidently. For that, we have setup a laboratory in accordance to industry standards that comprises of latest devices, applications and softwares. Our whole building is equipped with Wi-Fi facility, latest I.T infrastructure with smart classroom facilities.
We have kept a moderate PMP course fee to support students coming from all sections of the society. Further, students find our PMP training course duration more flexible. PMP course time is scheduled according to the student’s requirements & needs. Troy Infotech’s PMP course is all about practical and practice; our classes include theory with practical sessions for the students. Join the best PMP training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech to avail quick PMP coaching, moderate course fee, and placement after PMP course.
PMP stands for Project Management Professional. PMP Certification is offered by the Project Management Institute, which is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP certification course mainly demonstrates the project manager’s experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects. PMP (Project Management Professional) is considered as the most reputed and coveted Project Management Certification across the globe, particularly in US, Australia and India.
Troy Infotech offers the best PMP training course in Chennai which helps to achieve the career goals of the participants.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
PMP Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to PMP Preview
- Introduction to Projects
Professional and Social Responsibility
Foundational Elements, Module Overview
- The Importance of Project Management
- Relationship of Project, Program, Portfolio with Operations Management
Environments in which Projects Operate
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Systems
The Role of the Project Manager
- Project manager competencies
- Leadership vs Management
Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Project Manage Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
Project Human Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
Project Communications Management
- Plan Communication Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor communications
Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identity Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagements
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Ethics and Professional Conduct
Take A Look At Our PMP Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the PMP Training Course?
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional who are aspiring to be a Project Manager
Why this Course?
- PMP certification mainly helps the project managers to adapt efficient project management based on globally accepted standards. So, it is highly recommended by the industry.
- The PMP professionals are paid with high salary.
- Lots of job opportunities are available after the completion of this PMP training course.
What you will learn?
- Learning on Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, resource allocation, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Working on developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Learning on Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Learning on Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
What are the Career Opportunities available in PMP?
- PMP Certified IT Project Manager
- Project Manager PMP
- Junior Project Manager – Pmp
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the PMP Course?
- Graduation in any domain.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in case of a four-year degree or minimum five years of work experience is required.
- Should have an interest in learning about globally accepted project management best practices.