Best Selenium Training in Chennai
Join our Selenium training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech & increase your portability, maintainability, compatibility, capability, reliability, efficiency and usability. Software Tester job is becoming dream job for many professionals now. Our Selenium training course in Chennai will increase the confidence of the student. We train our students in a way that they become the preferred candidate among the others in IT sector. This course helps any businessman and worker to increase productivity and efficiency in their career. BCA / MCA / B.Sc (IT) / M.Sc (IT) / B.Tech(All stream) are basically the eligibility criteria for the students for doing this testing course. In our selenium training course, you will learn about Selenium tool Intro, Selenium IDE, Selenium Test Runner, Building and running Test Cases, Debugging including the selenium real time project.
Our software testing trainers are ISTQB – International Software Testing Qualifications Board certified experts and experienced working professionals from the industry with hands on real time multiple Software Testing projects knowledge. We have designed our Selenium course content and syllabus based on students requirement for achieving everyone’s career goal. We are providing the excellent Selenium training in Chennai with placement assurance for students.
Troy Infotech is the best Selenium training institute in Chennai with a very high level infrastructure and laboratory facility. We feel proud by announcing that Troy Infotech prepares thousands of candidates as Selenium professionals by providing training at reasonable fees structure which is sufficient for the students to attend the Selenium classes effectively. Our classes will be conducted on both weekdays & weekends with flexible timings for the students.
Selenium is basically a portable software testing framework used for testing web applications. It provides a test domain specific language for writing tests in a number of programming languages including Java, C#, Groovy, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby. Selenium actually deploys on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. The Selenium market trend is growing at a fast pace as there is a huge need for software testing automation tools in the current scenario. Due to this, there is a huge need for qualified and certified testing professionals. Enrolling for the Selenium training at Troy Infotech can help you make the best of this growing market trend.
Selenium training by Troy Infotech is actually designed to help developers and manual testers learn on how to automate web applications with a robust framework. Troy Infotech is the best Selenium training institute providing the excellent Selenium training in Chennai.
Students will learn the following & that in turn will be the objective of this course:
Selenium Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
Introduction to Test Automation
- Benefits of Test Automation
- When and Why to Automate Tests
- A look at Test Automation Solutions
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium
- Selenium Components
- Selenium vs Other Solutions
- Concept Selenium IDE with Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium IDE introduction
- Installing IDE
- IDE features(ICONs)
- Building Test Cases
- Running Test Cases
- Selenium commands-Selenese
- Verifying Page Elements
- Assertion Vs Verification
- Locating Elements (Element Locators)
- Pattern Matching
- The “AndWait” Command
- WaitFor command in AJAX
- Store commands and Selenese Paramenters
- Echo – Selenium Print command
- Alerts, Popups & Multiple windows
- Writing a Test Suite
- IDE Test on different browsers
- Selenium Test Runner
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading WebDriver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium WebDriver
- Drivers for Chrome, Firefox, IE, iPhone, Android etc
- Difference between Selenium RC and WD
- Sample programs in WebDriver
- Text box
- Radio Button
- Drop Down Box
- Select value
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Web Driver wait
- File uploads
- Handel on load alerts
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Handling Web Tables and Dynamic Web Tables
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Drag and drop
- Drag and move
- File Upload using AutoIT
- Keyboard operations
- How to Install TestNG plugin in Eclipse?
- TestNG sample script
- Writing Selenium testing script from scratch
- Creating Test suites using TestNG
- Reports generation using TestNG
- TestNG Grids
Take A Look At Our Selenium Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Selenium Training Course?
- Software Developers
- QA Engineers
- System Analysts
- BI and ETL professionals
Why this Course?
- Selenium basically supports more browsers and languages than any other testing tool.
- It is the most powerful automation testing framework and it is also open source. Due to this feature, there is a huge demand for the Selenium tool in the market.
- Troy Infotech Selenium training can help you get trained in this top software testing automation tool in order to apply for the best jobs in this domain in top MNC.
What you will learn?
- The Selenium automation testing framework
- The Selenium IDE commands and its functions
- The Selenium RC with its uses
- Working with Selenium WebDriver
- Checkbox, Textbox programs in WebDriver
- Software testing with Selenium Grid
What are the Career Opportunities available in Selenium?
- Senior Automation Engineer-selenium
- Automation Tester – Selenium
- QA Engineer – Selenium
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Tester/ QA Analyst – Selenium
- Test Automation-selenium and Java
- Selenium Tester
- Selenium Test Analyst
- Selenium Script Writer