Best Software Testing Training in Chennai
Join our Software testing training in Chennai provided by Troy Infotech & increase your portability, maintainability, compatibility, capability, reliability, efficiency and usability.
Software Tester job is becoming dream job for many professionals now. Our Software testing training course in Chennai will increase the probability, compatibility, capability, efficiency, reliability of the student. We train our students in a way that they become the preferred candidate among the others in IT sector. This course helps any businessman and worker to increase productivity and efficiency in their career. BCA / MCA / B.Sc(IT) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Tech(All stream) are basically the eligibility criteria for the students for doing this testing course. The courses we provide in our institute include topics like Automation Testing, JMETER, Selenium, Manual Testing, Performance Testing, SELENDROID.
Our software testing trainers are ISTQB – International Software Testing Qualifications Board certified experts and experienced working professionals from the industry with hands on real time multiple Software Testing projects knowledge. We have designed our software testing course content and syllabus based on students requirement for achieving everyone’s career goal. We are providing the excellent Software testing training in Chennai with placement assurance for students.
Troy Infotech is the best Software Testing training institute in Chennai with a very high level infrastructure and laboratory facility. We feel proud by announcing that Troy Infotech prepares thousands of candidates as Software Testing professionals by providing training at reasonable fees structure which is sufficient for the students to attend the Software Testing classes effectively. Our classes will be conducted on both weekdays & weekends with flexible timings for the students.
Software testing is actually a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs. It can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program or application or product which Meets the business and technical requirements that guided it’s design and development.
The major features of software testing include the following:
- Software testing is actually required for pointing out the defects and errors that were made during the development phases.
- It is essential because it makes sure of the Customer’s reliability and their satisfaction in the application.
- It is very important for ensuring the Quality of the product. Quality product which is delivered to the customers helps in gaining their confidence.
- Testing is mainly required for an effective performance of software application or product.
- It is important to ensure that the application should not result into any failures because it may be very expensive in the future or in the later stages of the development.
- Testing is necessary basically to provide the facilities to the customers like the delivery of high quality product or software application which requires lower maintenance cost and hence results into more accurate, consistent and reliable results.
Troy Infotech is the best Software Testing training institute providing the excellent Software Testing training in Chennai.
Students will learn the following & that in turn will be the objective of this course:
Software Testing Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- Learn the Multiple Roles of the Software Tester
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understanding the Characteristics of the Software which is Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Introduction and Overview of SQT
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies which is Followed in Industry
- Software Testing Life Cycle : The Overview of Product
- Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Quality Standards like CMM & ISO – Overview
- Verification , Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Test Planning , Test Case Design and Execution With the Live Examples
- Various Testing Techniques and Types
- Testing Estimation and Control with Techniques to Manage in different Environment
- Defect/Bug Life Cycle like Tracking and Reporting Methods
- Traceability Matrix : Concepts with Live Examples
- Introduction to Web Application Testing
- Usability and Performance Testing
- Qualities of Good Tester on How to Identify and Develop Effective Tester.
- Test Completion Criteria
- Developing Test for a new Product and its Release.
- Introduction and Overview of Testing Tools
- Automated Testing
- Automated Test Script Development
- Test Management Tool like HP – ALM , Quality Center , Test Director
- Functional Testing Tool – Quick Test Professional(QTP)
- Performance Testing Tool – Load Runner
- Open Source Tool – Selenium
- Introduction To Jmeter
- Performance Testing Fundamentals”>Performance Testing Fundamentals
- Managing performance testing project
- Building Test Plans
- Resource Monitoring
- Analyzing and Interpreting Load Test Results
- OOP’s concept
- Java Programming Essentials
- Control Statements
- Looping Statements
- Arrays Concepts
- Java Collections Framework
- Selenium IDEv2.8.0
- Introduction to Selenium Remote Control (RC) : Selenium1
- Selenium Grid
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- Types of Automation Tools
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Components
- Downloading selenium IDE From Mozilla
- Creating the Environment for Selenium RC
- Why should we use excel sheets
- Developing the reusable script for any project
- Automation life cycle
- Object Repository
- Result Analysis
- Introduction To Performance – Workflow
- Requirements Collection
- Performance Test Planning
- Types Of Performance Tests
- Sniffing Tools
- Introduction To Load Runner
- Components of Load Runner
- C-Classes (Required For Load Runner)
- Different Modes Of Recording
- Runtime Settings
- Scripting Enhancements
- Executing Scenario Using Controller
- Setting Up The Monitors
- Analyzing Results
- Real Time Exposure
- Components In Silk Performer
- Silk Performer Workbench
- Silk Performer Explorer
- Native-mobile, Hybrid mobile including web app test automation
- Selendroid vs Appium
- Overview of the Selendroid architecture components
- Selendroid Client, Selendroid Server, AndroidDriver App, Selendroid-Standalone
- Setting up a Selendroid testing environment
- Choosing between hardware and emulator testing
- Running Selendroid-Standalone to manage test devices
- Running Selendroid Server for app automation testing
- Writing your first test
- Executing your first test
- Interacting with elements
- Using the XML viewer
- Using Selendroid Inspector for simplifying test case development
- Integrating with Selenium Grid for parallel testing
- Testing gestures by using the Advanced User Interactions API
- A note about multi-touch support
- Closing remarks
Take A Look At Our Software Testing Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Software Testing Training Course?
- IT Graduates
- IT working professionals
- Manual & Automation Tester’s
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Database Developers/Administrators
- Fresher’swho are wishing to start their carrier in software testing
Why this Course?
- Software testing is tool for testing; the quality of the software released in the market today has given rise to an increasing demand for software testers.
- To start a career in software testing, there is a huge opportunities in every organization which has a software development team. The testing market is huge and lucrative.
What you will learn?
- Using the basic framework for software testing
- Understanding the terminologies used for software testing
- Designing various test cases and understanding about the techniques involved
- Understanding various configurations and being able manage risks involved
- Learning the skills needed for prevention and finding defects
- Learning how to use the Bugzilla tool
- Learning more about log defect identification
- Understanding more about QTP and Selenium
What are the Career Opportunities available in Software Testing?
- Project Lead
- Test Lead
- Test Manager
- Automation Architect
- Test Analyst
- Software Tester
- Support Engineer – Automation
- Automation Tester
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the Software Testing Course?
- There is no specific pre-requisites for software testing course.
- A basic knowledge in programming languages is an added advantage. This will help candidates to understand the subject faster.