Best SSAS Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech offers best SSAS Training in Chennai with most experienced professionals. We aware of the current industry needs and we are offering SSAS Training course in Chennai in more practical way. Our team of SSAS certified trainers offers SSAS Course in Classroom training & SSAS Online Training. We actually framed our syllabus for matching it with the real world requirements which is used by both beginner level & advanced level.
Our training will be handled in both the weekdays & weekend’s program depends on student’s requirement. Troy Infotech also offers SSAS Training in Chennai with One-to-One SSAS Training in Chennai. Every topic in this course provided by our SSAS Training institute in Chennai will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented best SSAS Training in Chennai. Our SSAS Training Course Fees is very less compared to others.Troy Infotech, the Best SSAS Training Institute in Chennai provides Real-time and placement focused SSAS training in Chennai. We are providing the best SSAS Training in Chennai with placement assistance for students including proper Interview guidance. Our team of trainers offers the best SSAS training for students with the real time projects. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements which suits both beginner & experienced professionals.
The IT Professionals and Students from India and abroad who are unable to attend regular classes can attend our SSAS online training provided by Troy Infotech from their home in their convenient timings. This Microsoft SSAS training program by Troy Infotech is basically aimed at educating students about the latest trends in Microsoft SSAS. It begins with classes on how to support Business Intelligence solutions by using Microsoft’s SSAS services to design and implement multidimensional OLAP cubes.
After the end of the training course, students will be familiar with the following:
SSAS Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
What Is Microsoft BI?
- Working on Core concept BI which is the cube or UDM
- Example cube as seen by using Excel pivot table
- A study on MSBI is comprehensive more than Analysis Services on SQL Server
- Demonstrating SQL Reporting Services with cube as data source
Using SSAS in BIDS
- Understanding the development environment
- Creating Data Sources and Data Source Views
- Creating cubes by using the UDM and the Cube Build Wizard
- Refining Dimensions and Measures in BID
- Translations cube metadata and currency localization
- Actions regular, drill-through and reporting
- Using multiple fact tables
- Modeling intermediate fact tables
- Fact degenerating dimensions, Modeling MM dimensions, , Role-playing dimensions, write back dimensions
- Modeling changing dimensions Dimension Intelligence w/ Wizard
- Usage of the Add Business Intelligence Wizards write-back, semi-additive measures, account intelligence, time intelligence
Cube Storage and Aggregation
- Storage topics basic aggregations, MOLAP
- Advanced Storage Design MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP
- Partitions relational and Analysis Services partitions
- Customizing Aggregation Design Processing Design
- Rapidly changing dimensions / ROLAP dimensions
- Welcome to the Real Time Proactive Caching
- Cube processing options
- Basic syntax
- Usage of the MDX query editor in SQL Server Management Studio
- Adding calculated members
- Adding scripts
- Adding named sets
- Best practices health monitoring
- XMLA scripting (SQL Mgmt Studio)
- Security roles and permissions
- Disaster Recovery backup / restore
Introduction to Reporting Clients
- Excel 2007/ Power pivot
- SQL RS & Report Builder
- SharePoint Performance Point Services 2010
Take A Look At Our SSAS Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the SSAS Course?
- Software Architects
- ETL Developers
- Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- MDX developers
Why this Course?
- SSAS is an online based data analytical tool used to generate business intelligence data for business reports which helps the business growth through better decisions.
- Upon completion of the SSAS training you will be able to apply for jobs with a good pay scale.
- It is a niche skill which fulfills the requirements of the industry.
What you will learn?
- Configuring Natural Hierarchies, attribute properties and unnatural Hierarchies.
- Working with role playing dimension and attribute relationship.
- Working with measure group, adding removing measures.
- Understanding relationships like referenced relationship, Fact relationship etc.
- Working with Calculation, Named Calculation and Named Query.
- Working with KPI, Translation. , Perspective
- Functioning with Partition, Aggregation.
- Understanding different storage modes like MOLAP, HOLAP and ROLAP HLAP.
- Operational Security Roles.
- Understanding Processing and Deployment.
- Learning MDX (Multidimensional Expressions Language)
What are the Career Opportunities available in SSAS?
- MDX Developers
- SSAS administrators
- performance engineering specialists
- SSAS architects
- MS Business Intelligence Developers
What Are The Pre-Requisites For Learning the SSAS?
- Anybody can take up this SSAS training course and get trained in MSBI.
- Basic knowledge in SQL Server is an added advantage to this course.