Best Struts Training in Chennai
Troy Infotech gives 100% real-time, reasonable and placement centered Struts Training in Chennai. Our Struts Training center in Chennai is furnished with best lab offices and superb foundation. We are additionally providing Struts certification training pathway for our students in Chennai. Through our associated Struts training center, we have trained more than 1000+ Struts students and gave 99% placement. Our Struts course in Chennai concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our Struts Training Institute in Chennai is totally engaged to get placement in MNC in Chennai. We are the institute providing the excellent Struts Training in Chennai with placement for our students. Our Struts Training course fee is less in cash and tailor-made course charge in light as per every student’s training necessities. Struts Training in Chennai led on day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track instructional classes for the students.
Troy Infotech is one of the best Struts training center in Chennai providing the training with 100% placement support. We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us student’s preferred Struts training institute in Chennai. We closely monitor the growth of students in our training and assist them in increasing their performance and level of knowledge in Struts.
Furthermore, our training center is the notable Struts training center in Chennai with high tech lab facilities. We also give access of servers to the students with the goal that hopefully actualize the tasks at home effectively by the students. More than 1000+ competitors are coached by our institute in Struts Training in Chennai at exceptionally moderate charges. In addition to that, our Campus is built-in with multi-facility class rooms with installed projectors. So that, the candidates can better understand the topic in the better way. We are having strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Dell, Birlasoft, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, IBM etc. make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the world.
After finishing of our Struts course we will provide good placement training & assistance. Our groups of Struts trainers are certified Struts experts with all the more real-time knowledge in real-time projects. Our Struts course syllabus is sufficient for any individual who needs to get Struts Certification Training in Chennai which actually meets the industry expectations. In our course design, you will learn basic to advanced concepts in Struts with useful activities and real-time examples.
This Struts training course will teach students on how to use Java Struts as a framework to develop web applications that follow the Model/View/Controller design pattern. The topics will cover the components of Struts that are available from the project of the Apache Foundation. This training course illustrates what the components provide and use of them.
The goal of Struts is actually to provide an open source framework for building Java Web applications. Struts mainly encourage applications to be based on the Model 2 approach, which is a variation of the MVC design pattern. Controller components will direct the flow of the application for e.g., servlets, JAXP.
Model components are written in Java and perform business logic for e.g., JavaBeans, JDBC, EJB, JMS. View components display the main contents to the end user (e.g., JSPs, HTML, XML). Struts will facilitate the change and growth in web applications, and can also facilitate specialization of development team members.
Troy Infotech is providing the excellent Struts training course in Chennai with real time projects.
The following are the main key concepts which in turn the learning objectives:
Struts Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
- What is Struts?
- Model 1 Design Pattern
- Model 2 / MVC Design Pattern
- Implementing MVC with a Framework
- The Struts Framework
- Basic Struts Components
- Struts Documentation
- A Struts-Based Application: Logon
Struts in a Simple Web Application
- Stars Information Application
- List Stars Flow
- Display Star Flow
- ActionServlet: the Controller
- ActionForm: Form State
- The execute Method of StarsListAction
- The execute Method of StarsDisplayAction
- Directing Processing Flow with an ActionForward
- Building a View with Tags
- Review: Flow through a Typical Struts-Based Application
- ActionServlet as a Controller
- Developer Responsibilities
- Lifecycle of an ActionForm
- ActionForm Considerations
- The reset Method
- The validate Method
Action and the Business Model
- The execute Method of Action
- execute() Method Considerations
- Handling an Error
- Threading Considerations
- Some Best Practices for Action
- More Best Practices for Action
- Forwarding to a View
- Overview of Struts Tags
- Struts HTML Tags
- Form-Related Tags
- Dealing with URLs
- Using Error Tags
- Displaying Messages
- Struts Bean Tags
- Struts Logic Tags
- Some Struts View Best Practices
- I18N and L10N
- Resource Bundles
- Java’s MessageFormat Class
- Internationalization in Struts
- I18N with Struts Tags
- I18N with JSTL tags
- I18N within Java Code
Advanced Struts Features
- Accessing Bean Properties
- DynaActionForm: A Configurable Form
- Indexed and Mapped Properties in a Form
- Using indexed=’true’
- Preventing Duplicate Form Submits
- Using ForwardAction and IncludeAction
- Implementing a LookupDispatchAction
- Error Handling Options with Struts
- Documenting Errors with ActionMessage
- JSP Error Pages
- Declarative Java Exception Handling
- Logging in Struts
- Validator Overview
- Validator Requirements
- Configuring Validator Rules
- Struts Validators
- Configuring the Struts Validators
- Configuring Form Validation – global and formset
- Configuring Form Validation – form and field
- Configuring Form Validation – arg
- Configuring Form Validation – var
- Validation with Regular Expressions
- ValidatorForm verses ValidatorActionForm
- Implementing a Validator Method
- Other Validator Implications
Page Composition with Tiles
- Tiles Overview
- Building a Tiles Template
- Basic Tiles Example
- Tiles Definitions
- Additional Options with Definitions
- Placing Definitions in a Configuration File
- Using the put Tag
- Enabling the Tiles Plug-In
- Using Tiles
Appendix – Nested Tags
- Why Nested Tags?
- Using Nested Tags
- Parent and Root Tags
Take A Look At Our Struts Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Struts Training Course?
- Java Programmers
- Application Developers
- Anyone who actually wants to add Struts Training skills to their profile
- Teams getting started on Struts Training projects
- Freshers who want to start their career in Struts Framework
Why this Course?
- Struts is being used by most of the world’s top MNC’s. Struts professionals are earning high salaries when compared with other technologies.
- With high demand and a number of job opportunities in this field, the JSP and servlet programmers will actually get benefited from this course.
What you will learn?
- To teach participants the mechanics of the Struts framework, the most popular framework for building JSP applications.
- To facilitate understanding of the MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern and how it is best applied to Java Web development.
- To teach participants on how to follow proper Struts architecture processes in building their Struts applications.
- To create a simple Struts Application.
- To use Struts actions and action mappings to take control of HTTP requests/responses.
- To manage HTML form input and output with form beans and uses these beans to simplify data handling in the controller.
What are the Career Opportunities available in Struts?
- Software Developer (Java, J2EE, Struts)
- Senior Java Developer – Struts
- Software Developer – Java, J2EE, Struts
- Java Solution Architect – struts
- Java Developer – Jdbc/struts
- Java Front End Developer – Struts Framework