Best Tally Training in Chennai
IT industry is one of the most dynamic of all, and Tally training remarkably increases the professional integrity of the holder thus permitting for multiple significant opportunities especially in the department of technology and accounts innovations. Apart from being accredited as one of the most important credentials, Tally technical training reveals great experience and skill especially in giving effective and competitive solutions. Tally Training in Chennai by Troy Infotceh has become a symbol for effectiveness, marketability, and competitiveness amongst large firms and a strong background for a successful career among professionals.
Troy Infotech has one of the eminent names in the market & it is the top-ranked best Tally Training Institute in Chennai. In Troy Infotech the training is provided according to current industry standards. Our Tally Training in Chennai will enable one to land their dream jobs in top companies of the world. Troy Infotech is a well-renowned training company providing the best training services, especially in Tally Training. We pass on practical knowledge through our live in Tally. The course curriculum for Tally is designed to give in-depth knowledge which covers all the concepts ranging from basic to advanced level.
Troy Infotech is an excellent Tally Training Institute in Chennai with great infrastructure and newly-designed labs which enables one to practice and pursue various courses at Troy Infotech. We train thousands of students every year from every corner of the world in Tally to adjust to every student’s needs related to various concepts and content. At Troy Infotech the training classes are provided on weekdays as well as weekends in Tally Training Course in Chennai. We also offer accelerated training courses for working professionals seeking to instantly upgrade. Tally training also ensures that once the training is completed, the candidate gains all the concepts and skills effectively and can apply them efficiently in his chosen field of work. There has been an increase in demand for software engineers who are well-versed in Tally and companies are hiring the best candidates in the market. Thus, being professionally skilled and qualified in a technology our course increases the chances of achieving one’s dream job. Thus, Troy Infotech is providing the Best Tally Training in Chennai with placement assistance for all. We provide well-structured concepts in Tally for students and working professionals.
Tally is one of the accounting software widely used in India in large, medium and small businesses organisations. The systematic management of accounting data in accordance with accounting principles is called Tally Accounting. We can easily manage the large amount of accounts with inventory and a number of tax-related accounts, such as VAT, TCS, TDS, service tax, etc. However, to be able to use the Tally software, it is necessary to have good accounting knowledge before you can fully justify working on it. In India and the Gulf, this software is widely used.
Tally Solutions, then known as Peutronics, was co-founded in 1986 by Shyam Sunder Goenka and her son Bharat Goenka. Shyam Sundar Goenka ran a company that supplied raw materials and machinery parts to factories and textile factories in southern and eastern India. Unable to find software capable of managing his account books, he asked his son, Bharat Goenka, a graduate in mathematics, to create software to manage the financial accounts of his company. The first version was launched as an MS-DOS application to the accounting software. He had only basic accounting functions and was called Peutronics Financial Accountant and the product was renamed as Tally.
Troy Infotech is the renowned training institute providing one of the best Tally Training Course in Chennai. Don’t loose any opportunity that makes you to shine. Join our institute to achieve your career goals.
At the end of this course, you will be familiar & expert with the following learning objectives:
Tally Training In Chennai Course Syllabus:
TALLY COURSE CONTENTS
- Introduction to Components and TDL
- Opening screen of Tally
- Creating Company
- Loading/Selecting a Company
- Altering/Modifying existing Company
- Voucher Entry – (Sales / Purchase / Contra/ Receipts / Payments)
- Configuring Company
SPECIAL SYMBOLS & PREFIXES
- Usage of @ and @@
- Usage of # and ##
EXTENDING TALLY.ERP 9 USING TDL
- Usage of $ and $$
- Special symbols for Code Readability
- Special Symbols as Definition Modifiers
DIMENSIONS & FORMATTING
- Dimensional Attributes
- Alignment Attributes
- Formatting Attributes
VARIABLES, BUTTONS, AND KEYS
- Attributes and Scope of a Variable
- Adding a Button and Key
- Introduction to Actions
OBJECTS AND COLLECTIONS
- Object Structure, Types, and Context
- Object association
- Collection-Types and Sources
USING XML COLLECTION ETC
- Gather logs
- Detailed object structure for various internal Tally-In objects
ACTIONS IN TDL
- Categories of Actions
- Action Association and Execution
- Object-Specific Actions –Form, Line, Part and Field Actions
USER DEFINED FIELDS
- Defining, Storing and Retrieving value from UDF
- Usage of Subforms for UDF’s
REPORTS, PRINTING AND VALIDATION CONTROLS
- Creating various types of Reports –Tabular, Column, Hierarchical Based Reports
- Printing Techniques and Page Breaks
- Validation and Controls
- Case Study Approach for customizing the default Tally Screens to meet functional
- Case Study Approach for Invoice Print Customization
- Needs of Accounting
- Types of Accounting
- Rules of Debit and Credit
- Account Systems
- Important Definitions and Terms
- Recording Transaction in a Journal
- Ledger and Trail Balance
- Final Accounts and Adjustments
- Groups/Managing Group
- Ledgers Creations
- Group Creations
- Cost Categories and Cost Center
VOUCHERS IN TALLY
- Configuring Vouchers
- Creating/Customizing vouchers
- Displaying/Altering Vouchers
- Duplicating/Cancelling Vouchers
- Stock Groups/Categories/Items Creation
- Vouchers Types
- Units of Measures
- Voucher Data entry
- GST E-Filing
- Payment made for GST
- E-Filing Reports – GST
PURE INVENTORY VOUCHERS
- Receipt Note Vouchers
- Rejection in Vouchers
- Delivery Note Vouchers
- Stock Journal Vouchers
- Additional Cost Details
- Physical Stock Vouchers
PURCHASE/SALES ORDER & INVOICES
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
- Stock Summary
- Web Publishing
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF TALLY
- Multiple Currency & Foreign Exchange
- Rates of Exchange
- Security Control in Tally
- Split Company Data
- Group Companies
- Backup & Restore
Take A Look At Our Tally Training Course
Real-Time Practical Training
You will get the real-time project experience on our training. We provide more practical training classes preferred by the candidates. Our practical oriented training will inspire all the participants.
Assured Placement Assistance
We are the pioneer in providing the assured placement assistance for the participants after their course completion.
Learning made easy by our certified trainers who fulfills the needs of the candidates in that particular course. Your knowledge will be transformed into expertise level by our trainers.
We provide internship training effectively for our participants which are highly helpful for their professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the Tally Training Course?
Chartered Accountants or any other specialist those who want to work on Tally Software
Commerce students who are willing to learn Tally course
Any Freshers interested to take their career into Accounts field
Why this Course?
- Tally ERP 9 is a world leading accounting package which offers a broad range of exposure in practical accounting. Almost all accounting works can be simplified by Tally ERP 9 which is actually known from the catch line of Tally, Power of Simplicity. The students of Commerce and Business field have greater opportunity to make their career in multiple ways by learning Tally Course.
- Upon completion of this training you will be able to apply for lots of jobs.
- You will get a good pay scale in the market after this course & become experienced.
What you will learn?
- Understanding the Accounting Procedures
- Understanding the Principles of Accounting
- Create scenarios and Non-Accounting Vouchers
- Understanding the knowledge about Accounting Concepts and Conventions
What are the Career Opportunities available in Tally?
- Manager – Finance
- Accountants Executive
- Account Assistant
- Tally Administrator
- Technical Support Executive- Tally
- Tally Implementation Executive
- Tally Operator